Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Nice tip for everyone (not a spoiler, but very handy)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Talman
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Nice tip for everyone (not a spoiler, but very handy)

Ever have problems getting all that loot home because you cannot carry it? Well the trader in Balmora came to an unfortunate end when my war hammer came crashing down on his face. I turned myself in to the guards and it cost me 40 gold, woohoo! Now I had a place to call my own with a bed and plenty of storage, also it is near all the shops I could need in Balmora.

I then went to the alchemist in Balmora and bought a potion of marking and a bunch of potions of recall. I went back to my house and drank the potion of marking, making sure you are inside of your house.

Then when out someplace and you kill a bunch of people and get some mad loot, load up with everything you can, and drink the potion of recall and it will take you back to your house to unload. You can overload yourself 800/400 and still get transported back. I usually get all I can from the scattered bodies until I am a point away from being overloaded and then walk to a big pile of loot and overload myself before recalling. You can pick up and drop all the loot in a pile and then when it is all nicely piled pick it all up so you can get it all.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 1:43 pm
Pesky Wabbit
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

=Nice=

Thanks for the tip!
Post Mon May 06, 2002 1:49 pm
Daudr
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I found a Ring of Marking and an Amulet of Recall, each with around 265 charges, in some crates near the entrance to Morag Tong. It definitely makes life TONS easier.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 12:52 am
Grifman
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Was this in Balmora or Vivec? Or another city. That would be helpful

Grifman
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:42 am
Peregrine

Two other tips I've found, the first is probably pretty obvious.

If you get busted for breaking into a house or similar, and your crime gets reported, I like to load up with stuff, divine intervention or similar away, then turn myself into the guards for the few gold bounty. But the key is, if you drop whatever stolen goods you want to keep first, you pay the bounty, then go back and pick them up and sell them. That way they don't vanish once you turn yourself in.

Second is, I've found that if you cast a water walking spell on yourself, you can fall seemingly any distance and will take no damage if you land on water. I have less than 10 acrobatics and jumped from the top of the Foreign Quarter in Vivec, a pretty much fatal fall, with no damage with this trick.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 10:35 am

10 acro??
just jump around you'll level up in no time actually if you find a big stair you can do a level a minute
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:00 pm