Members
Usergroups
Help please!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Redguard

Help please!!!

where can i FIND KORA DUR, its the quest of Price Molar mar Shrine , he wants me to kill this guy or something and wants me to trap his soul anfd give it to him to funish him , can someone tell me where to find KORA DUR , please!! Shrine quest really cool cuz they give u awesome stuff
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:21 pm

Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

"From Falasmarayn go southeast until you reach another Dunmer-fort called Kogo-ruhn(or something,donīt remember the exact name)From there go east.You should come across Kora-Dur,Menta-Naīs Dungeon."

Quoted from another post. You could try to use the search. I did, and found the answer. I went through the time to do this, because Iīm a nice guy. Oh and donīt bother thanking me, I donīt expect that. See me as a good samarian helping lazy people who donīt feel like searching the forums before posting a new old topic.

And for your information, someone else helped me with this exact topic, after I didnīt bother using the search.
So I now what Iīm talking about. Anyway, hope this helps out!

P.S you dont NEED to capture his soul, killing him is enough, but he has a 400-worth i think, so its good to have if you have a grand soulgem to spare.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:16 am

search doesnt work ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:01 pm

Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Ok, sorry, didnīt know that, but wait, it worked for me! Strange... And as I said, donīt bother thanking me, why donīt be angry instead? Isnīt THAT a nice way to show appreciation? This was probably the last time I helped anyone in here... Hope you DON`T find that cave, and that you WON`T recieve the reward, and that your game crashes when you havenīt saved in like 200+ hours.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:51 pm
Another Noob

Thnx Pinnen...I had the same question and I DID use the search function to find your reply
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:15 am

Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Youīre welcome. Guess I was a bit harsh on the other guy!
Itīs just that I donīt see the point in even bother to reply to someone trying to help them, and yell at them instead. Whatīs up with that???
Anyway, glad I could help You, mr Noob! Now, if only I could figure out what on earth this noob means that everybody is talking about, I for sure would be more content. Has something to do with not understanding something i guess. Well, if that is the matter, then by the powers, I AM A N00B! Iīm a noob to the noob-thing. And proud. And please note that I am not sarcastic, I actually donīt know what a noob is. I barely know what flaming is, and I am member of NonFlamerīs guild. But, ssch donīt tell them I donīt know. Hope that flaming isnīt spamming, cause then I will probably be kicked out after this post...
Have a great summer!!!

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:49 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Newbie=Noob=N00|3=N3\/\/|3 etc. It is a person who does not know much about a certain computer-related topic... making them a newbie to it.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:01 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Aha. Thanks for clearing that out. But, in that case, arenīt we all n00bs? Ask me about C++ and I will probably yawn and run away. Thatīs vitamine C with calcium and vitamine B, right?
I prefer the old Blueberry-term. Donīt know it, then your a blueberry.
I could geek it up too: b1u3B3rR9. See? And for short? Well thatīs b1uB.
So, Iīm a b1uB.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:12 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Yes, I may be a programming newbie, but I am not a uh... uh... Nox Newbie.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:21 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Well, I really didnīt like that game, anyway, so then Iīm a Nox-n00b too...
But it seems however, that I do have some knowledge about Morrowind. And just wait til I get my fingers on Neverwinter Nights.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:28 pm