Please help with Ahnassi quest *spoilers*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Stompy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Please help with Ahnassi quest *spoilers*

I met the Khajit in Pelagiad, we became friends, and then she asked me to take care of a Camonna Tong (sp?) big wig who's been giving her trouble. I forget the guy's exact name (these names are so hard sometimes!) but he lives in Gnaar Mok (sp?). So after a day's travel I make it to the town, ask around a bit & find the house he's in. Well I walk in, and there's 4 (5?) guys standing in there. What the hell am I supposed to do? Oh, I shold mention that I'm a level 2 assassin, NOT a fighter.

I can pay him 300-400 gold & raise his disposition to 90-100, but my persuasion skill stinks. I've read elsewhere that in general if you taunt someone & they start a fight with you it's a good way to kill someone without getting in trouble, but it only works if their friends aren't standing right next to you.

If I ask him about Ahnassi he tells me it's none of my business & that if I ask again he'll kill me. This gets added to my journal. And sure enough, if I ask again, he comes after me with a very sharp knife (although I'm not entirely certain the rest of his gang attacks...hmmm.....).

So what am I supposed to do? Is it just not possible for me to complete this quest, or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Post Thu May 09, 2002 7:10 pm
hatrossRig
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i kept on badgering him about ahnassi then he attacked me and i killed him as all his friends tried to get me. once he fell to his death i immediately turned around and left the building. that got the job done for me, i was a fighter. your an assassin, so gain a level or 2 first then kill him however you please it doesnt really matter, as long as you get the job done
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:00 am

HERES A TIP, GO TO THE FIGHTERS GIULD IN BALMORA< A GUY RIGHT WHEN YOU WALK IN SELLS YOU A PARALYZE SWORD

USE IT TO SMACK PEOPLE AND FREEZE EM!!! I KILL EVERYTHING
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:54 am

Stompy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks!

Thanks to both of you for the help! I managed to kill him...you were dead right. I had to bribe him 100 so that I could actually ask him about Ahnassi, then asked him again, then he & his gang came after me. I defended myself, so the guards didn't come after me, and although I might not have been able to defeat him alone, well, let's just say I had a little help from a friend.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:16 pm