Where is the stone dragon?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
preed
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where is the stone dragon?

Hmms.. So I killed the swamp dragon first.. Then Oric told me there is another dragon to the south near some ruins or something like that, so I went south and found the fire dragon, thinking this was it.. Killed it.. went back to Oric, he told me to kill the ice dragon to the northwest.. Killed that and then when I go back to Oric the quest seems bugged.. Now from reading some here on the forums I realize I must have killed the wrong dragon as #2, doing in the fire dragon instead of the stone dragon?

So my question is where is the stone dragon? I have looked pretty much everywhere on the map and haven't found it..

- Preed -
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:46 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

If you've played Gothic 1, you'll know exactly where it is when I say it's in the old mountain fort which you take out together with Lester.

If not, here's how you get to the old mountain fort:

When you go out of the castle, just walk straight forward, and cross the river. Now, run along the orc barrier until you reach the edge of it. After that, turn right and run up towards the mountain. Right after passing 2 fire lizards and 2 regular lizards you'll get to a narrow path, but right below this is a small platform. Here you will find Gorn - he'll help you get near the mountain fort.

After he gets you across the bridge, just follow the path to the top and you'll find the dragon.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:55 pm
Sanosuke
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Maylander
If you've played Gothic 1, you'll know exactly where it is when I say it's in the old mountain fort which you take out together with Lester.

If not, here's how you get to the old mountain fort:

When you go out of the castle, just walk straight forward, and cross the river. Now, run along the orc barrier until you reach the edge of it. After that, turn right and run up towards the mountain. Right after passing 2 fire lizards and 2 regular lizards you'll get to a narrow path, but right below this is a small platform. Here you will find Gorn - he'll help you get near the mountain fort.

After he gets you across the bridge, just follow the path to the top and you'll find the dragon.

You mean the fort where there is Lizard Men, a Demon and a Rock Golem right? I cant find any Stone Dragon anywhere there..i have searched the whole fort..! I pressed a switch and i heard some rumble but i cant find anything that has opened..where is the opening? maybe there is where the dragon is..!

Does it matter if i kill the Fire Dragon before the Stone Dragon as long as you kill the Ice Dragon last?
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:44 am
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

You are probably at right place just go up. Path up starts in front of buiding by two statues - climb. The next floor go to opened round room turn left and there should be a cave with dragon.
I had problems only when I killed ice dragon as last - you can play further with no problem but you will miss exp for killing last dragon. Then when ice wasn`t your last you may get lucky. I made post about it can be found in trubleshooting and saw somebody really good in the matter explaining why this dragon bug may be triggered.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:18 am