View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
Calandryll_UXO
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by RedTiger
Wow. I've been away for awhile. Can I just say how awesome it is to have Calandryll here! Thanks so much for the insight into the game, i'm really looking forward to it. I saw that there's new screenshots on the main website.

http://www.uxo.ea.com/download_screens.html

are the cave shots part of the larger areas you were talking about?

also, do you have anymore plans to include fan recommended characters like the Succubus?

Yup. Those caves are part of Buccaneer's Den. It's a fairly large cave complex filled with underground rivers, waterfalls, inner caves, and camps.

Right now we're focusing on getting all of the monsters modeled and animated. We have a bunch more that you all haven't even seen sketches for yet. We're also retexturing some of the monsters to create varients. Once we get all of those done, we'll determine whether we need more monsters or not. So the short answer is...I'm not sure.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:16 pm
RedTiger
Village Leader
Village Leader

cool. i can't wait to see more screenshots of the different areas you have planned. As far as the monsters, i guess i'll just have to be patient . I know you said more info about the ascension system is on it's way, but i was wondering what happens once you reach avatar status in the game? Is there going to be content for the Avatars like special quests or special items, at that point would there be an option to maybe become a GM? I know it isn't something that should happen quickly, but i'm just wondering if gameplay would be able to continue after you've maxed a character out.
Post Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:13 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3