FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Hroridis - My Strenght Stuck at 0?!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Hroridis - My Strenght Stuck at 0?!

In Pelegiad I went upstairs in the tavern and met Hroridis.

We fought and I won. However, some of my stats were lowered from his magic, it seemed. My strength is at 0. I have to strip naked to move. Ok.

I went and bought the potion 'restore strength' (5pts). My strength remained at 0.

I tried sleeping a day to see if it needed to wear off. No luck.

I used the console to check if I had a disease (console command 'sv'). Player does not have a disease.

Any ideas?

Perhaps my strength was made even lower than 0, so the restore strength potions are raising it, but not yet out of the negatives? Unfortunately the fellow in town only has 3 of them for me to test out. I've also only got about 300 gold on me and no way to get more. Travel is difficult, cliff racers attack my naked form often (and win).

Help?

thx!
Post Fri May 10, 2002 5:10 am

moondrago

fortify strength

you need to use a fortify strength spell or potion and that will get you moving again but i dont know how long the effect for the spell he casted on you will last ....it happen tome and i couldnt even rest ...there were empemys around..me i just save before a fight and then if that happens to me i just reload .....you counld try a dispel potion or ...dispel magic .....have you gone to the temple and tryed to pray that might help
Post Fri May 10, 2002 6:13 am