Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Cannot climb the step into umpani houses in Umpani camp !!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Lannister
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Cannot climb the step into umpani houses in Umpani camp !!!

Hello !

I have the following problem:
I believe it has something to do with the graphics engine. I cannot get into the houses in the umpani base camp, because there is a single step, but when I try to move forward i always bump against that step but do not climb it.
Is there some sort of a jump key or something else or is anybody out there who can help me with this really stupid problem ?

Thanks in advance,
L.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:50 am
otter
One of Us

There was someone else who had this problem; i'm not sure what became of them. As far as i know, if you stand back a ways and run in, you'll make it. (use the shift key to run) I think another suggestion was to enter combat mode (when no Umps are close enough to be selected as enemies) and then go in.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:40 pm
Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

I think there was also another suggestion - you're overloaded with inventory. You can try to drop some stuff, and then try again.
Post Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:46 am