Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Is their any reason NOT to kill Mud the Harrasser?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

I just took Mud into the arena, drew my axe and started to hack. He went down, I looted him. Guards didnt say anything. I walked out of the arena and I hear him..BACK FROM THE DEAD!! crying about "hitting" him? bah! I chopped him limb by limb!

anyway, he walks out of the arena leaving his bloody footprints behind him. Later I see a trail of bloody footprints leading to a hut and see him sitting on a bench licking his wounds never to be bothered by him again
Post Wed Nov 28, 2001 1:43 pm

you should've taken your pickaxe and shutted him up for good.. man i really couldn't stand him at all
Post Wed Nov 28, 2001 8:57 pm

rhettburns
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I lured him into the fallen tower by the south gate, needless to say he never left the tower. Our friendship was brief, but I will miss the little bastard. There is another annoying guy who always complains when you walk through his ill-placed hut, I listened to his whining for a minute then realized the only way he would truly not have to worry about it was to stab my rusty sword through his chest. One other thing, if you are a member of OC and are tired of your hut being way out in the subarbs, find a nice hut close to the bigshots (Thorus, Diego) then with tact, make sure the owner will never see light of day again, then rent a u-haul and presto, new hut.
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 8:34 am
PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I have been thinking about beating him up too. What does he have? A club and light digger-pants?

Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 9:42 am
Sveinung
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Hey! Paul Denton! Have you been playing Deus Ex? It's my favourite game! Gothic is my second favourite and the Fallout-games are my third favourite games!

Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:42 pm
PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Of course I have played DX, it is my favourite RPG. Gothic rules too.

Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 7:32 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

I tried the demo a couple of weeks ago while I was waiting for the release of Gothic in the US. I loved it so much that I ordered the “Game of the Year” ed. Haven’t got it yet though and now it will have to wait ‘cuse I got my Gothic.

Sylvio
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 7:45 pm
Sveinung
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Paul Denton! I totally agree with you!
And my favourite level in Deus Ex was the Hong Kong-level and you are from Hong Kong!
Does Hong Kong look like the Deus Ex-level in real life?
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 10:29 pm
PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Hehehe, I was role-playing, ya know. Paul was living in Hong Kong with Tracer Tong, remember? My real physical location is in the 'States.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:51 am
Hawkwind
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:

On 2001-11-29 13:32, PaulDenton wrote:
Of course I have played DX, it is my favourite RPG.

I'd hardly call Deus Ex an 'RPG'. It might have a couple of things in it that have similar attributes to a real RPG, but that hardly qualifies it to actually BE one.

==Hawkwind==
Post Sun Dec 02, 2001 12:09 am
DeathSower
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:

On 2001-12-01 18:09, Hawkwind wrote:
quote:

On 2001-11-29 13:32, PaulDenton wrote:
Of course I have played DX, it is my favourite RPG.

I'd hardly call Deus Ex an 'RPG'. It might have a couple of things in it that have similar attributes to a real RPG, but that hardly qualifies it to actually BE one.

==Hawkwind==

Well atleast DX is more of a rpg then Gothic is...
Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:04 pm

RAVEN here, I read here when you kill someone you can take of his armor??COOL, how do you do this?And to respond on the question about Mud, if you beat him up, or hit him, HE4LL COMME BACK AFTER A WHILE, SO KILL HIM :-!
i only have the demo.
i am trying on killing a Shadow, I almost did it, he has only a fourth of his liveenergie.
so can you take someones armor as well?and to people who have the demo, IS THERE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO DO????i have now about 1700 ore.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:14 pm

You dont have to kill mud to get rid of him. Just beat him into unconscience, and wait for him to wake up. He'll say some remark about how you're a lunatic and he'll never bother you again

Damaging hit partly wont do the trick, he'll just run away and come back to you later. You just gotta kick his ass cold

This is one option if you don't want to kill him. Felt sorry for the bastard...he deserved an ass whoopin but didn't really deserve to die, unlike that bitch Bloodwyn.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:09 pm

Talk to the rice shnapps maker in the bar and he will clue you in on Horatio's beliefs then talk to Horatio. The maker is behind the bartender in the the room with the still.
Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 7:51 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2