Members
Usergroups
Final Fantasy 11 (PS2, MMORPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
xil

final fantasy 11

This game did nothing for me. The only thing that was good about it was the graphics. When i played it i found myself just going round trainging my character, and it seemed pointless. The quests are ok but when it comes down to it, its just not final fantasy. Anyone that has not played the ff series will most probly love the game but ff fans will see that the title is just a selling point, call it something else and i would have had a better point of view.
Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:12 pm

jack the monkey

i dont think your right

i think that the game is ok im playing it right now and even tho its not the same as the rest of the final fantasy series(ive played all) its still pretty fun graphica are nice and u can do more than just train think possitive
Post Mon May 02, 2005 7:53 pm

Pithy

Re: Final Fantasy 11 (PS2, MMORPG)

quote:
Originally posted by RPGDot Admin
An online-only installment in the FF franchise...<br><br>Show more about this game

I totally agree with you. Totally and utterly.
Post Thu May 12, 2005 6:21 pm

plasm
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: final fantasy 11

quote:
Originally posted by xil
This game did nothing for me. The only thing that was good about it was the graphics. When i played it i found myself just going round trainging my character, and it seemed pointless. The quests are ok but when it comes down to it, its just not final fantasy. Anyone that has not played the ff series will most probly love the game but ff fans will see that the title is just a selling point, call it something else and i would have had a better point of view.

hey just to put into a possitive for ffxi ive been playing for cose to a year and a half with a 74rdm 57nin 58sam 50thf and a 54rng and well quiet frankly i have about 2400 hours of gameplay on this game once u first get into its kinda boring but there is a plot to the game and there is a somewhat of a ff taste for it and i have played the other ffs ive plated and beat 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 11-2 i thought that this was the most in depth and enjoyable ffxi out there and there are definantly a lot of quest and takes a lot of time and patient but its extremely fun when u get into a good linkshell killing HNM doing dynamis bcnms zilart and promathia missions the works. if ur any type of gamer with patience ull love this game once u get to about lvl 20 ~valkurm dunes sucks balls~ i know what im talking about =p
Post Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:05 am

I played this game for over 6 months. It is a beautiful game graphics-wise if your computer can handle it and can be a lot of fun at times. BUT you will find that hours and hours of waiting are involved in many of the quests (waiting for pops or competing with other people just to get access to the pop everyone is waiting for)... or even just to make a decent party. I got to level 54 before quitting out of bordom while camping for equipment. Only plan to get into this game if you dont treasure any free time in your life. I would say out of the 800 hrs I played this game, probably 150 of them were just sitting waiting... not having any fun.
Post Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:11 pm