2nd Cd Of Morrowind
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

2nd Cd Of Morrowind

I've never had a two cd's game my question is: What is on the second CD of morrowind.
Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:43 pm
The Hurricane
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

That is TES: Construction Set. I have yet to understand it, but for those people who know programming like the back of their hand: it allows you to create plug-ins for Morrowind.

"Stand back...there's a hurricane coming through..."
Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:38 pm
Ekim
Eagle's Shadow
Eagle's Shadow

Re: 2nd Cd Of Morrowind

quote:
Originally posted by Gothic Freak
I've never had a two cd's game my question is: What is on the second CD of morrowind.

You're making a bad reputation for yourself GothicFreak... this question is rather odd, and I suspect you ask it because you want to know if you should dowload the second CD from the web... Val warned you before that you shouldn't do that here. Piracy is a very serious thing
Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:12 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Dead right.

Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:58 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Re: 2nd Cd Of Morrowind

quote:

My impression is that some people interpret too much. This isnīt the other thread where he tried to set a new warning record.
He only asked what CD #2 is for. I have no idea if the second Morrowind CD is clearly labelled, but most games have enumerated CDs without info about the specific content.
He did not ask for a download source, he did not mention whether or not he downloaded Morrowind. He only asked a somewhat naive question.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:20 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

If my scanner was working, I'd scan the CD, and show you the size 20+ font that reads, " The Elder Scrolls *Line* CONSTRUCTION SET."
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:24 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Okay.
But he didnīt claim to have the game.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:26 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

On a lighter note, isnt Morrowind the greatest game ever?!?
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:35 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

No.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:37 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

yes it is, you great red eye wreathed in flame
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:45 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Hey Gorath I've received a warning because of this question I'm getting tired of warnings without an explaniation. Jaz send me the warning.AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I'VE NEVER DOWNLOADED A GAME I DONT HAVE SOURCES FOR THAT I DO HAVE SOURCES FOR DEMO DOWNLOADS. THE ONLY REASON I CAME AND SING INTO THIS BOARD WAS BECAUSE I AM A FAN OF GOTHIC.RPGDOT.COM AND I CAME HERE THINKING EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE COOL AND FUN BUT WHAT DO I GET CRITICS PEOPLE JUDGING ME LIKE THEY ARE GOD AND I'M THE SINNER THE ONLY THINK I WANTED WAS TO HAVE FUN. BUT NOW I HAVE 4 WARNINGS SO MY FUN IN HERE GETS DOWN WAITING FOR SOMEBODY WHO WILL BANNED ME FOR NO REASON WHAT A FUN THEY HAVE AN EGO BOOST. IF YOU WANT TO BANN ME FOR FUN GO AHEAD BUT I'M STILL BEING A FAN OF GOTHICDOT. HAVE FUN.AND IN CASE THEY BANN ME AMON777 I ENJOYNED YOUR ADVISE HELPING ME ABOUT ME GOING TO BE A GAME DESIGNER.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:37 am
Ekim
Eagle's Shadow
Eagle's Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by Gorath
Okay.
But he didnīt claim to have the game.

I've sent you a pm about this. I still think this is not very "clean". Who cares about how many CDs a game has and, moreso, what is on a particular CD before buying a game??? Will it convince you to buy a game, or will it even help you to know if a game is worth buying if someone tells you what's on the second CD? What is the purpose of asking a question like that?
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:45 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

Maybe he doesnt like to play with more than one cd because its annoying when he has to switch cds every time a new area comes up? Thats the reason i gathered from him. Has it occurred to you people that he MIGHT NOT be the bad guy you think he is and that he MIGHT NOT be downloading free retail games? Think about how it effects other people before you insult them or demonize them.

Kinda off the topic, but then kinda on it too: I got Warcraft 3 the other day and my older brother comes over to me and says "gimmee that cd," so i gave it to him and he said, "Im gonna burn this!" I said "Loser! dont burn my cd!" and he says, "I'll beat the living ---- out of you if you give me any more guff!" ... So he burns the cd, and low and behold and praise to the developers that the burnt cd did NOT work correctly for my ignoramous big brother and i rolled on the floor laughing "hahaha sucker! pirate ----er !" So the point is this, that as far as i know the newest bestest games are piracy-proof. Even if you download the game, you still need a hardcopy of the original cd in yer cd drive. But even if you burn a copy of the cd, those clever little developers have magical ways to block their panzy piracy arses from playing it anyway! Thats the way it is folks. However, i do realize that some leet pirates get away with it anyways, but the average guy like me has no idea how. I am assuming that most of you knew this anyways, but i wanted to share my fun experience i had with my older brother who thinks he is an ace pilot, haha!

EDIT -- i mean my older brother who thinks he is an ace PIRATE. darn fingers.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:14 am
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

the secound CD countains a uniped version of Morrowind.ESP
since the file has , Models, Coding, Skins, Textures and tons of opther tuff it whould take hours to foind it, and maybe more to extract. all the files on the other CD are capable of being read by anyother program like MS paint and models can be found. i also helps to make Models and find them.

In other words it the entire Morrowind.esp on a CD and extracted so anyprogram can exces it.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:36 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

quote:
Hey Gorath I've received a warning because of this question I'm getting tired of warnings without an explaniation. Jaz send me the warning.

FYI: A warnings is generated when a mod hits a button to the left of the blue 'report' button. Of course this button is invisible for you as a non-mod. Including a reason is of course impossible.
Only the mods of the respective forum, the Guardians and the admins can give you warnings or ban you. A simple look at the forum index will tell you that I canīt take action against you anywhere else than in the Gothic forums.

Now you have 4 warnings. The next warning will automatically ban you.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:37 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next