Members
Usergroups
Looking for a rich vendor
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
ethion

Looking for a rich vendor

I'm having a problem. It seems that I have too much loot to sell and no vendors with enough money to buy it. Does anyone know a good vendor who has lots of cash?? The best I've found for armor and weapons is the guy in the balmora warrior guild. He has $2000 seps

Anyone else have any good people?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:00 am

Unholy Thief
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ack. That's one of the things I don't like about Morrowind. Sure it's realistic, but its a pain in the ass if you have a lot to sell. I normally sell what I can to every vendor until I get my fill. Does anyone know if the vendors get more money later on? I think they do but I'm not sure.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:09 am
IncendiaryLemon

just repeating advice i got earlier today...

go to caldera and check out the house across from the inn. it has an orc manor house. inside second floor is a scamp who will buy anything at real value. He has a 5000 gold purse.

its the best i've seen - but its annoying when you have a 30 60 130 K piece you want to sell.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:08 am

Ababel Timsar or something in the Zainab Ashlander camp (not usually marked on maps i think, i got it as part of a house Tevlari quest) has 9k! Pretty much in the middle of nowhere though, and he probably will not like you at all, though that's not much of a problem with a custom personality spell... only lasts 3 seconds but usually maxes out your faction with anybody =)

- Gendal
Post Tue May 07, 2002 8:38 am

harze2k
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Ababel Timsar or something in the Zainab Ashlander camp (not usually marked on maps i think, i got it as part of a house Tevlari quest) has 9k! Pretty much in the middle of nowhere though, and he probably will not like you at all, though that's not much of a problem with a custom personality spell... only lasts 3 seconds but usually maxes out your faction with anybody =)

- Gendal

i know where the camp is...but what can i sell to him? weapons?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 12:16 pm