Newbie Rune Problem
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Benprofane
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Newbie Rune Problem

I found the rune Vitae in the troll caves. Unlike my other runes, I cannot get it to appear in my spell book. I've tried manually putting it in there, but no luck. The manual said that discovered runes will automatically be put in there, but mine just sits in my inventory, useless. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but thanks for your help and patience.
Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:57 am
bjon045
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I always had to drag the runes onto the bookmark that sticks out of the book, I think the bookmark looks like a 5 pointed star or something. If that doesn't work then I am guessing you already have the rune in there, some of the runes are written slightly different than they sound and even the graphic can be slightly different when it gets transcribed into your rune book i.e. a line angle might be different or a line slightly shorter.
Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Seems I recall I had to drop them on my charater portrait for it to so up in the Rune section.
Thou save before you d it, as if you already have that Rune it will still add it, costing you hundred of gold.
You can not get it back any other way than to reload.
Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:53 pm