Morrowind: Tribunal Review at Gamechronicles
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

Morrowind: Tribunal Review at Gamechronicles

A <a href="http://www.gamechronicles.com/reviews/pc/elder3exp1/tribunal.htm" target="_blank">review of Morrowind: Tribunal</a> has been published at Game Chronicles. Unfortunately, I cannot reach the site right now, so no idea what it says and how it rates the game.
Post Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:59 pm
Sproutnik

"Most players who’ve invested large chunks of time into Morrowind will want, no, need to continue, and they’ll want something new. (I’ve invested more time and thought into my character’s skills and profession than I have in my own, which is why I’m sitting here writing game reviews instead of making real money at a real job.) Tribunal gives this captive audience what it wants in terms of both quality and quantity, but didn’t surprise us with anything truly new. I just can’t help but feel there should have been more.
Despite my gripes, Tribunal is worth having, so I say, go out and buy the damned thing."

overall 9/10
Post Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:59 pm