Usergroups
A few questions to keep the ineterst strong
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Leandar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I just want to know what is the difference between joinning the different camps. I know someone has mentioned this before, but after becoming a guard at the Old Camp, I have found myself solving quests for the swamp guys. Will this change in the near future?
Also, as much as I believe that the combat is very rewarding and exciting, i am beginning to find it kind of easy at level 11. Will I be facing tough fights in the near future. I am on my way to recovering this thing from black goblins, just so you know where I stand.

Finally, I would like to know if the game's story will become more apparent any time soon. Truth is I am starting to tire of solving random quests without getting the game's overall picture after close to 20 hours of gameplay (and little sleep or food). Now don't get me wrong, I am having the time of my life playing Gothic, it's just that I am wishing the level of quality remains constant all throughout. For exmaple, are there plot twists further on? Epic battles? Amazing weapons? You know, the usual legendary stuff that molds RPG's.

To anyone who has played the game and wishes to answer, thank you.

Post Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:38 am