View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 3 General

Author Thread
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

obvious things to come and were...

well first to start with,I want to start a discussion
yes I understood that changes were about to happen because of new texture and graphics

orcs: they looked just like the creaturees in time machine movie, an orcs face,skull texture/graphic/skinn well I am quite dissapointed
>I mean I want the old lookin not body but skull/face /HEAD of the old grumpy orcs...

that's 1 thing

They have theyr own culture and I trully want to see them sing songs

other then that may we encounter mud?! will he be there when we need him? I will sure do

other than that swimming will give the same message and cinematic when you will go too far from the coast?

any opinions/
Post Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:46 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

New orcs look better im glad they changed them the other ones kinda looked retarded looking.

No i dont want mud in this

Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:14 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Haha Mud is great, I would love to see him in G3!
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:24 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

He had a cameo in TNotR. Maybe PB wants to make it a running gag.
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:35 pm
Jazzy_s
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Yes I like Mud very mutch but as mutch as i like him I wuld like to see him in G3 just in a coffin and not more ( if not I will have to do it again and take a sin on me... )
And the orks i like them, and the old ones and new.
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:30 pm
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

heheheh

they should make a quest where the hero meets mud family(in g3) and gets a quest to find him,just to find some of his remains and or a better idea,>>> we all know that we got hitched in g2 and our questions remained un-answered about chromanin>and a quest like this:a woman that gives you a quest to find any remains of her husband and maybe her son( it could connect>the old man beeing mud's father ) well , we are all anxious to see g3 ,and the most obvious thing is that mud had a step-brother (resulted from a raid on the town and the woman who is giving the quest telling you she was wraped by orcs and had 2 babys>one from the old man related to chromanin and one from a shaman {maybe our other friend orc who helped us in g1) >>and this son of shaman beeing the orc who is stayng with a sheep in g2 ,in the cellars of arena we all know what he is doing in there,don't we?
Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:10 pm
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

I believe that there was also some pictures mistaken to be off an orc, but really from another, new creature. I thought that was about the creature that indeed looked like that 'Time Machine' creatures.
NFG member
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:56 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

You know what they should do if they really do add Mud in Gothic 3? They shouldnt add him in one of the human towns or cities and you just bump into him and he bothers you / or outside in a forest or something.

They should have Mud as a prisoner and captured in one of the orc camps like all tied up against the wall and you see the orcs slaping him around haha that would be funny.

and he would talk to you if you pass by help me! you can help him or ignore him that would be funny.

Personally i'd just shoot an arrow at his heart LOL.
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:27 pm
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

sighs*

ok,guys,I had enough

what do you have against the poor ol' mud?!?!
are there just 2 in all these forums with mercy for that guy? ( me and Wolf)

We are his protectors! we are going to help him from the claws of destiny and save him from the malicious players (example given paul...)

I do really hope that in gothic 3 we meet mud and he has 999999 strength and wears the secret avatar weapon who can kill in 1 blow even those protected by the god cheat aura,and I do hope after you hit him or just insult him .....
well I just hope(I'm repeating myself ) you will all learn mud's vicious and crumbling revenge!!!! muhahahahahahahaa
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:41 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

"Haha Mud is great, I would love to see him in G3!"

Posted by me in this very thread(look above). We are a lot here that love Mud, you just need to pay attention, hehe.
Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:32 pm
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Hm.... Mud. He is one of the most harmless boys in gothic1.
But think about it. In gothic one when the old mine collapses, and u go into the camp (what is closed, i mean when u found Xardas' teleport rune) u kill Gomez and Artho and Scar, and many-many guards. But Thorus and Raven?! They have an important role in gothic2 notr...! If u killed them how can they revive in gothic2? And they kill every other people. They kill each other (firstly the pople from the swamp camp and from the new camp and MUD) there is a very big confusion about this. But nwm. Oh before i forget, in gothic 3 there will be other ,,helper" for u.
Post Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:53 am
Crusadus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I had nothig agains Mud until I tried to make some swords....

The forge was beng used by the smith and he walked between the forgefire, anvil and bucket. I was trying to heat some steel while he was busy in the other working spots. Of course, he comes behind my back and at the same moment Mud opens his head.... Result: Smith gets to the forge and I must listen to Muds ramblings, after which I must wait for my turn that never comes! And this thing happened often enough that me and Mud had a litle walk.......
Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:46 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

Mud, I hate him, what an annoying NPC the great thing about gothic was that mud usually jumped off a cliff(not surprising considering his obvious emotional issues(doing it with sheeps and the likes) , I really don't want to see him, how can a guy like that survive in a colony of hardened killers anyway?
Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:59 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

Mud was the greatest....they should use him in some kind of mission. One where you only complete the mission with Muds help. But he keeps forgeting what needs to be done....or runs away when you need him most....lol. Like some kind of twisted Dev gag.

Sylvio
Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:52 pm
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

HM... i think giani's first idea wasn't bad... I mean that the orcs play their music, sing songs and dance But if the orcs do, the humans should do it too And with this the game can be much better.... I mean like in a bar they dance and sing, and the orcs? the sing in front of their huts, and some of them uuse the drums
Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:45 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next