Who am I
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
ncn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Who am I

I've finish the game with my dragon hunter level 41. It was a little to easy, because the undead dragon died in three strikes and the other orcs and lizard mans died in one hit (I have 247 strength: 90 skills, 15 amulet, 30 dragon eggs potions, the rest strength elixirs).

The end was strange. From what the undead dragon and Xardas have said I've make the following conclusion: Xardas has planned all from the beginning. When the magic barier was created he has planned to remain inside to be able to study the black arts and to find more about the Sleeper. He then aranged for the hero to be send inside the colony because he need somebody to eliminate the Sleeper. Then he has saved the hero and make him clear all the remaining important servants of Beliarth. All these for him to remain the right hand of Beliarth. So the hero was nothing more than Xardas tool (just a tool like the undead dragon said). But still the hero has no name (hope we will have Gothic 3).

What do you people think about all these?
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:43 am
Korzen
Forsaken
Forsaken

My feelings? Trought the whole game I felt liek Rhobar's toilet papper. Instead of hidding somewhere or leaving the island I had to save him from dragons and orcs. Sure you don't meet him and he doesn't give you orders. But for the whole time I knew that he was somewhere there, shacking from fear of the orc atack and I killed those orcs.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:20 am
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

Dont forget, by killing the orcs and the dragons you save the entire world, not just Rothbar and his kingdom.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:22 am
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Yep...I agree with many points...but somehow I have to admit I do pity my hero.
There he is killing orcs and seekers and all and yet..some of the population are rude to him and some treated him like crap.

I don't know.....my hero is a merc. Maybe that's how it is supposed to be?
I haven't play thru mage or Paladin...maybe that 2 other char are treated with more respect?

Hheheheheh.....the reason why I become a merc becoz I hate being the king's toilet paper.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:07 am
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

i joined the mercenarys becose i hate the militia, there armours sucks (ugly) and when you run with a (light) militia armour, you run like a stoned gay!
and i also think the paladin armour sucks... and the dragonhunters armour rules...
i didn't know about the magews when i started the game (2 months ago or aomething) and next time, i want to become a mage!
Post Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

I think that even tought the millitia armor looks bad.. the merc armor look worst! you look like someone that killed a few piggs and wear tham.. and i think the paladin armor and the mage robe are the coolest! The dragon hunter armor sucks! (his look... ) and it not a very good armor either..
Being a paladin was my first game... after that i was a mage.. and than a merc.. i liked the most the paladin and than the mage.. the merc was in last place..
Post Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:43 pm