Members
Usergroups
Dungeon Siege 2 postponed to spring 2005
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Garrett

Dungeon Siege 2 postponed to spring 2005

On their <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/dungeonsiege2.aspx" target="_blank">official product page</a>, Microsoft changed the release date for Dungeon Siege 2 from Q4 2004 to spring 2005.
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:38 am
The_SM
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

DS 2 - Best Game ever?

The Standart of "DS I" was very high. Its a very good game and the Game concept was perfekt. The addon "LoA" couldn`t reach the standart of the impressive Grafik and powerful sound of "DS I". I don`t know if the developer maybe do another addon or a real good new game, sequencing on the story of DS I...

I would be very supprised if DS 2 will be another Highlight of the developer, but I think, DS I is hard to beat ....
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:50 am
Barghest
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Re: DS 2 - Best Game ever?

quote:
Originally posted by The_SM
The Standart of "DS I" was very high. Its a very good game and the Game concept was perfekt. The addon "LoA" couldn`t reach the standart of the impressive Grafik and powerful sound of "DS I". I don`t know if the developer maybe do another addon or a real good new game, sequencing on the story of DS I...

I would be very supprised if DS 2 will be another Highlight of the developer, but I think, DS I is hard to beat ....

How can you say that? DS was dreadful! I've had screensavers which were more interactive!
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:26 pm
Jung
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Re: DS 2 - Best Game ever?

quote:
Originally posted by The_SM

You should get out more.
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:49 pm
Ressillion

Yeah...right

The only thing DS had going for it was graphics. The world was way too linear. FF is less linear than that boring thing that they called a game and I get extremely bored with FF games. Also...multiplayer was lousy. DS, perfect? Far from it. Maybe GPG should take some hints from Bioware's Neverwinter Nights team on how to make a great game.
Post Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:27 pm

Nexus'

The only thing I'm looking forward to in DS2 is making mods with it.
Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:30 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

First one is calling DS "perfect game", second one "dreadful game". Oh, I know that games are about personal opinions. But really everyone must see, that DS was extreme hack and slash game with linear, simple story and nice graphics. Thats it and they said it will be hack and slash so where is problem. Someone loves such games, somone doesnt. DS was not perfect and was not dreadful.
Post Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:34 am