Biff
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
TCP/IP PROTOCOL
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Biff

Did anyone used him to help you kill a dragon. I hired him and first thing he did was get killed by orcs. If anyone suceeded can he tell me how?
Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:16 pm
Orc Hunter 06
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

i just used him to clear a path for me to get closer to the castle w/o having to teleport and then i let him get killed by snappers and looted his stuff.... but if you want him to stay alive then every time he gets killed you should enter marvin mode (cmarvinc) and the possess his body w/ "o" and push f8 to bring him back to life and then repossess your body by typing "o" again... then you can take him to kill a dragon!
Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:26 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

Or you can do it without cheats, heres a hint. Find a easy way to the dragons, try to avoid pacage of many orcs, but if you don't have a choise you can juse a bow or crossbow, move carefully towards the orcs and shoot those who stands outside the groups, this will make it a lot easier to kill them and make Biff survive. Ps. Beware of the elites 2 or 3 of them and you can kiss him goodbye if your not strong enough.
Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:11 pm
Orc Hunter 06
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

i personally like to lure him close to packs of something dangerous and let him fight while i watch him try to swing his pathetic weapon... then he dies and i watch whatever he fought gorge on his flesh, and then when im done laughing at him then i go in and easily kill biffs killers
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:05 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

whatever... but Biff can be good help sometimes too though...
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:14 pm
(kc)wolverine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

biff is not the only one you can take with you, i talked to the other dragonhunters and said to some hey you are bandits, then they get mad i kick their asses and then you can hire some others as well, didnt do it tough 2 shots and a orc is dead so i can do it all alone
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:43 am