Members
Usergroups
RuneScape (PC, MMORPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Spycro

RuneScape/2

at first I have to sav sorry for my english - i'm german. I just want to tell the users of this site that RuneScape got updated to RS2 . With better graphics and many more new features.

Beside i wwant to say that i'm one of the admins from www.roleplayplaza.de . The first german RuneScape website.

I don't have any more to say. Exeptly much susess with your site
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:32 am

Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

I'm playing runescape, and as far as I can see RS2 is still beta-testing. And you must be a paying member to use it.
Post Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:55 am
runescape fan

I like tis game that JAGEX lounched a RUNESCAPE 2 for f2p YAY[/spoiler]
Post Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:43 pm

Runescape, at first sight, is a horrible game. The graphics are too simple, its not full-screen, the music is comparable to a phone's ringtones, and the combat is rather basic with very little control. However, its not all about the first look. Runescape's gameplay (it takes about half an hour to an hour to finally understand it), the gameplay is remarkably good. The cartoony unrealistic figures and lame quests make it a little light (not as realistic or as dark as other RPGs), however all within in the medeval sphere (there's dwarves, elves, smithys, etc). All in all, its very addicting, and if you get over the initial "bad cover" (of the book) and dont judge the gameplay by it, its actually a very entertaining game. There's tons of stuff to do, a load of skills, plenty of monsters, a fair number of quests, and enough players to actually keep yourself from being lonely (but there's plenty of places you can go to be lonely - if that's what you like)! I'd definately recommend Runescape. There's some very good websites to help you play it (as it gets complicated at times), like http://www.zybez.com and http://www.runescapecommunity.com

Runescape has a free-version with unlimited time to play (however with some limitations: i.e. you cant go to certain areas, do certain quests, or practice certain skills and hold certain items)- however the free version is a good enough game anyways.

It's all java-based so no downloads necessary, and loads real fast within a minute.

All in all, give it a shot, try it for an hour or two- chances are you'll like it.

W13
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:00 am

Enderandrew
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I will withhold personal opinions on Runescape, but people tend to either love it or hate it. It does appear to appeal more to a younger audience.
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:37 am
skeleton mat
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

runescape

i reckon this is a good game, with crap graphics but extremely addictive gameplay but you need some time 2 get used 2 it.its fun as u can communicate with people from other parts of the world.there r many things 2 do from fishing fishing + cooking-mining and slaying. overall this is a very good game8/10.

i use world 7 mainly skeleton mat
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:44 am

uhhh isnt there any other games other than rune scape that game is gettin boring
Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:13 pm