Members
Usergroups
How do I fix this.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Mr.X

How do I fix this.

I kind of ruined my game I was eating a waffle and when I finished I noticed the cd was under the waffles and I had scratched it with my fork and then to top it off I licked the syrup how do I fix this and where can I get better syrup.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:19 am

spanzic

I know where to get syrup

Ok follow these directions go from your house take a right and then a left and go two blocks then stop and pull over and say pancake to the hobo at the corner he will give you the password to get the syrup and then get back in the car put it in reverse and back up 40 inches the a man named billy joe will come to your window don't open the window yet knock on your head three times and he will nod roll down the window he will give you a password to open the syrup bottle I don't know where the syrup bottle is but you find out.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:39 am

Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

Re: How do I fix this.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.X
I kind of ruined my game I was eating a waffle and when I finished I noticed the cd was under the waffles and I had scratched it with my fork and then to top it off I licked the syrup how do I fix this and where can I get better syrup.

1. If you like the game, you game cd should stay in the cd-rom tray (mine did even I only have 2 hrs playing time each day); if you don't, then it makes a nice coaster to carry donuts, bagels, etc. It is too small for waffles.

2. It is okay to lick the syrup. Who enjoys eating the waffle cones without ice cream?

3. To clean a cd, soak a towel with soap water, gently apply to the area you want to clean. Dry the area and wipe it with alcohol to finish.

4. Get the Real Canadian maple syrup. It is the best thing.

Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:44 am
Guest Dare

Actually you shouldn't use alcohol because believe it or not it leaves a residue.
It's also bad for monitors but everybody seems to use it on them anyway...
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:02 am

HydroSqueegee
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

my girlfriend back in the day would fix sevearly scratched cd's with nail polish.
Their are 2 different base nail polishes... but i dont remember the the one that works for this. All i remember is that it came in a pink bottle.
worked perfectly.all it really did was melt the plastic enough to cover the gap.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:39 pm
Hawthorne
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

One of the safe disk patches the one that I am running really lets you play with out the CD.

You have to copy some files to your hard drive first though.
You may be able to do this even if the CD is scratched. It depends on where the scratch and the data are on the CD.

Mike
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:06 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

quote:
Originally posted by HydroSqueegee
All i remember is that it came in a pink bottle.

Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:02 am
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I think you are full of it. Bring it to my house and ill fix it right up for you.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:09 am
Kerwyn

Hmmmm, cant u all see he is kidding !? I mean, look at his message, "i was eating a waffle, and the CD was under it" now, anyone would have seen the CD, it. is. a. joke! i mean, look at his other topic "the waffle inccident" that was a joke, and this is a joke also, *sighs*
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:20 am

Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Calm down Lordr31z. There's no reason to get your undies in a bunch.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:54 am
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

Nothing like a high stack of waffles after battling cliff racers, skeletal warriors, and bone and Daedra lords all day. I like waffles
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:34 pm
josh

is that you eric and I am the maker and all my messages are supposed to be jokes lighten up
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:02 pm