RPGDot Forums > Console RPGs General

Author Thread
RPG Frog
Blade Runner
Blade Runner

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Armageddona
No, you cannot. But you can have the prospect of hope in hope's place
I'd suprised if it comes in 2006, either, such big name titles are delayed at least a couple of times, you know. I'd say summer 2007 , since it would be coming for all next gen consoles, and should hit at about the same time. And the X-Box360° is the only one coming out this year (hopefully )

http://www.elderscrolls.com/news/press_051705.htm

quote:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has not yet been rated by the ESRB and is slated to ship for PC and Xbox 360 in winter 2005.

See Miss Armageddona, we can hope!

Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities…there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars…Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand…to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. - Robert E. Howard
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:20 pm
Arma
Mysterious Lady
Mysterious Lady

Yeah, you can hope. You sure can hope for one hell of a buggy game in this case, as was the case of Morrowind. At least for the PC version, since I have absolutely no idea about the console version of MW, how stable it was, how buggy, and if there were any updates over the Life services.
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:42 am
RPG Frog
Blade Runner
Blade Runner

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Armageddona
Yeah, you can hope. You sure can hope for one hell of a buggy game in this case, as was the case of Morrowind. At least for the PC version, since I have absolutely no idea about the console version of MW, how stable it was, how buggy, and if there were any updates over the Life services.

Morrowind did have many glitches on PC. I really hate the Crash-to-Desktop.

For Xbox, it ran well if you had a Samsung DVD drive. It gave DDE(Dirty Disc Errors) all the time if you had a Tomson. The Phillips drive also had some issues.

I have a Samsung drive and don't have these problems. Yet it does crash and lock-up occasionally. To me, it's still worth it as it is the most open-ended and rewarding game I have ever played.

Bethsoft listens and will address these issues more thoroughly with Oblivion.

At least I hope they do!

Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities…there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars…Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand…to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. - Robert E. Howard
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:38 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2