My Morrowind Mod List
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Spammaster
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

My Morrowind Mod List

I have just recently gotten Tribunal and I want to go through the whole Morrowind and Tribunal experience again but with all the important mods. I know that there are a ton of post all ready on Morrowind mods but some of them get hard to follow So I created my own list of mods that look good and seem to be the best. My list is as follows:

Real Signposts
Giants:Tribunal
Giants Dragon Add on (Does it work with the tribunal version of Giants?)
Marsman Mod
Morrowind Sound Enhancement
Gladiator
Earthly Delights
Wilderness Mod
NPC Replace
Wakims Game Improvements
Super Adventures

Now after comming up with this list,a lot of questions came to mind. I know that the mods Super Adventures and Wakims Game Improvemnts incorperate a lot of mods and changes a lot of stuff that could affect the other mods. Does anyone know if any of the mods I have listed will interfere with one or the other or if it is all ready incorperated in on the the bigger plugins?

I also would appreciate it if any one would also post which mods you think I had missing that are essential to get the whole Morrowind experience. Also after examining these threads I couldn't find one that included good Mods that added more quest and different guilds. I know that they exsist but I don't know which ones are good or not and if they interfere with anything else. So any experts on Morrowind out there if you can help, it would be appreciated.
Post Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:03 pm