About Fortuno!!!(notr)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
andreyiu
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

About Fortuno!!!(notr)

I could use some help here!How do i brew the potion for Fortuno?I can't even extract the poison from the stingers(i learned the skill)!It's very complicated!But after i cure Fortuno,he can help to find who is Esteban attacker? HELP!PLS
Post Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:10 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

You extract the stinger poison at an alchemy bench, then assuming you have the other ingredients, then brew the potion.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:43 pm
andreyiu
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

One more problem!How can i find Esteban's attacker???I have talked to everybody in the camp!!!I can't find any clue!!!
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:34 am
fragonard
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I couldn't figure that out either so I just killed him and his bodyguards. I'm not even sure you can find out since the game seems to point you to killing him either by yourself or through a conspiracy with Fisk.
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:10 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Fisk was behind the attack. After talking with the right people you will be told someone is waiting for you in the bar......it is Fisk and you can form the alliance with him to kill Esteban.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:24 am
andreyiu
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I know that Fisk is the attacker,i can't make him wait me at the bar!!!Give me more clues,PLS!
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:44 am
TG
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

first post on this forum but since ive learned so much info off this board thought id help with something i know =).

ok after talking to esteban he will send you to the barkeep go talk to him.
after you must talk to one of the named miners he is the guy that always stands by the tent with the bed inside and talks like he is drunk i forget his name sorry.
he will tell you a name of the next guy you have to speak to how ever the next guy wont give you any options unless you kill the guy that sends you to see esteban when you first come in to the camp and is also trying to extort you because he knows you'r an x convict.

just go up to that guy and tell him you wont do what he wants and he will attack you kill him then talk to the guy sitting right behind him. he now opens up and talks to you and sends you to talk to the weapon smith guy.

the weapon smith guy wont talk unless you also get his helper guy that always stands by the sword sharpner machin so talk to the weapon smith then go talk to his helper( you have to keep talking to him to get new chat options till he rats out his boss) he will rat out the weapon smith so now you talk to the weapon smith and tellhim something like you want to join up with the assiasin and he will tell you to go talk to the barkeep again and once you talk to the barkeep he will send up upstairs and fisk is waiting for you there.
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:30 pm
andreyiu
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks,TG!!!
Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Kill Senyan, he is the guy who recognises your face and tries to blackmail you. When you kill him the diggers will think you're not working for Esteban and tell you more about it.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:47 am