Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Need help with vally of the mines quest....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Sytherax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Need help with vally of the mines quest....

Ok i spoke to two of the scrapers, now i went to the 3 one and hes dead, do i have to find this "diagos" guy if so where can he be located? I searched around but cant find him.
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:21 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

You're talking about Gothic 2, I suppose.
Moved to correct forum.
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:44 am
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hmm if I think what your thinking, you're on the quest for Garond?

Marcos:
Search at a house near the castle...
HINT: Follow the death convicts

Diego:
Not so far from the mining camp
HINT: Once your close, you'll find 2 death paladins leading you to a small way between the rocks.
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:50 am
Sytherax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

diago isnt too far from which mining camp? the one severtous is dead at?
Post Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:05 am
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

Apparently you didnt play Gothic 1 to refer Diego as Diago so it will be more difficult to explain.Go through the main (wooden) gate to the Orc Land at your left is a small camp with two beds,but its entrance is quite hidden by two plants
(at least it was in Gothic 1).See your map the place I am refering is quite obvious on your map.This place is also known ,at Gothic 1 players, as the Meeting Place.
Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:58 pm
Furious_Templar
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Re: Need help with vally of the mines quest....

quote:
Originally posted by Sytherax
Ok i spoke to two of the scrapers, now i went to the 3 one and hes dead, do i have to find this "diagos" guy if so where can he be located? I searched around but cant find him.

You are talking about paladin Silvestro's ore.He can be found dead with some minecrawlers.On him is a note about sending Diego and guards
to take ore on a safe place.
To find Diego go back to the road from which you came here.Take the first turn right.Follow it till you encounter some bloodflies and wolfs eating a dead knight.From there you can see a little path in the mountain leading to small camp with Diego.Talk to him and he will tell how much ore did Silvestro's camp found.Then you can report that to Garond.
Post Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:11 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

quote:
Originally posted by balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Apparently you didnt play Gothic 1 to refer Diego as Diago so it will be more difficult to explain.Go through the main (wooden) gate to the Orc Land at your left is a small camp with two beds,but its entrance is quite hidden by two plants
(at least it was in Gothic 1).See your map the place I am refering is quite obvious on your map.This place is also known ,at Gothic 1 players, as the Meeting Place.

I've place Gothic backwards and fowards and I didn't know that was the Meeting Place. So that's where Diego, Lester, Milten, and Gorn meet?

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:55 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

quote:
Originally posted by MageofFire

I've place Gothic backwards and fowards and I didn't know that was the Meeting Place. So that's where Diego, Lester, Milten, and Gorn meet?

Well, if you go there before turning in the last focus, you find Milten there. He won't talk to you. I always just thought of it as their hideout.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:00 am
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

quote:
Originally posted by MageofFire
quote:
Originally posted by balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe

Yes this is their Meeting Place or the famous "Diego's Hideout" ( as you read this from a letter/note from a dead paladin in Gothic2).
Post Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:49 pm