Sacred 2: First Footage @ CRPG.ru
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Sacred 2: First Footage @ CRPG.ru

CRPG.ru let us know they have a snip of the first <a href="http://www.crpg.ru/downloads.php?op=getit&slid=1014" target="_blank">footage</a> from Ascaron's Sacred 2.
Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:31 pm
XVampireX
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

As much as I liked (Not too much) the first part + the expansion, this looks too much of the same, with a 3d twist to it. I hope they add new gameplay features to it, not just make it 3d...
Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:21 pm
Momotaca
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I enjoyed the original and would love to play a sequel. However I had to delay Windows SP1 until I completed the game because Sacred's security system disagreed with it. I would not consider another Sacred until I knew it did not have a security conflict problem. I don't pirate games but avoid games that go too overboard with antipirate systems.
Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

I liked the first one, had a good time with it for a pretty customizable (item-wise) action-rpg, ran thru it twice. It did have some pretty bad technical problems unfortunately, a couple game-stopping bugs for me, had i not had an earlier save i woulda been screwed. No copyright protection probs here tho.

The little seraphim video was interesting, tho I wish there was english subtitles, as he could be saying anything

I think the model looks nice on the Seraphim in 3D. It always seems a bit funny to me when the feature the sexy Seraphim, she's like that sexy for o about ten minutes, until you cover her up with armor and she looks like every other char. I liked the Vampiress better anyway, lemme see what she looks like this time around!
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:16 am