Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. Please help.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
pegart
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. Please help.

I must kill the last dragon(Undead Dragon) but i cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. When i step to alkhemist bench i press use key and then my character sais "i don't have the right item". Did this happend to you to?????
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:25 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: I cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. Please help.

quote:
Originally posted by pegart
I must kill the last dragon(Undead Dragon) but i cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. When i step to alkhemist bench i press use key and then my character sais "i don't have the right item". Did this happend to you to?????

Check your inventory to see if you have a Lab Flask remaining. If not, go ask your crew and see if they have an extra one to borrow. If not, then...
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:29 pm
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

Do you have a spare dragon heart? You need the heart from the dragon you killed in the cave.

Kay
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:52 pm
tuv21
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

holy water is also needed
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:57 pm
Blacklotus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: I cannot recharge The Eye Of Innos. Please help.

quote:
Originally posted by pegart

...this has exactly happened to me before finishing the game a few hours ago except for I realized of this when I tried to face the undead dragon which is impossible without wearing the Eye

you only need the heart of the dragon you killed before and a lab flask (no holy water or whatsoever. I was missing the flask....fortunately (thanks thanks thanks PB!!!) I found two of them back in the ship (none of the pals had any for sale) If you haven't found & lost/sold them already, you'll find one on the ship's alchemist bench and another in the cargo room.

hope this helps
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:53 pm
pegart
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I know that i need empty lab. flask. but in the whole game i didn't have the flask. how does it look, maybe i have had it anyway.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:24 pm