RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Mud can be edited!

It is possible to edit muds abilities or, another body can edit (his) focus or
edit species, look at guilds, temp and perm attitudes and the like,but this is
cheating hehe! - - -also look in this forum (some stuff - tues/aug-26) good stuff.
What is the maximum level for mud by anyone ? ? this to me is very interesting! is there a limit ? ?
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:32 pm
Rallos
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

The stupid thing is Mud is worth no expierience. You kill him and you get 0 XP. I can't wait to meet his family in the other series

Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:09 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Mud is good

I have just restarted gothic once again. while still only on level 1, i am at the rougues camp, mud is with me. I gave him a bow and 500 arrows and now at every monster we meet he stands back a little and pours those arrows without flinching, he dos'nt run away, sometimes if a scavenger is very close he uses his sword.

Just to prove a point (kind of a project) i am going to see how far, even to the end! - - - I can progress with Mud, glorious Mud.

Will keep you's posted on this topic.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:17 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

So you used cheats to make him a warrior..
I tryed to do that to (but if i will do it i will save b4 do it and than take a load game and continiu playing..)
How do you do it?
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:25 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Shrat and Mud

Hey there Piccon not so fast, It will take a few days to get more info on this
I am working on this from several different angles.

(1) After running around from camp to camp with mud, I am sure there is no other purpose for Mud in the game other tha to nag and get you cheesed off.
(2) To kill Mud for good do a "thequeenmustdie" in stats screen.

(3) Edit his level, the higher, the better his attitude is! I've got him on 35.

(4) posess another person and study there abilities (notice how Cavalorn shoots arrows at wolves and goblins - - even though your just running past)
(clue) his fight tactic is 3.

(5) Where ever you sleep, in the morning mud will be gone, but if you pass his hut he will latch on again (even if you do a change chapter sequence)

(6) I am trying to find a way for mud to convert his skill points !!

(7) If i can. I will try to go the limit with Shrat + Mud - WHAT A THREESOME THAT WILL BE.
Post Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:37 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

I wish you the best of luck on your project. May Mud, Shrat, and the Nameless Convict be the valiant heroes of the Colony! Unfortunately, you will not be able to go to a seperate map (for example, the Old Mine). After the loading screen they will be gone. Maybe there is a cheat to fix that.

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:00 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Yes MageofFire, it is true of course, non-storyline characters can not transpose through the transitions. (i.e chapter levels) but it does not bother the pc-hero because mud or shrat can be inserted at any time, but then its true that i want to get as far as poss' with the same characters. So - - I go into the mine and get the list off Ian, come back out shrat and Mud are gone. Back at the old camp, yes you've guessed it, mud comes running to me (nagging) but with the same stats he was left with, Cool hey! then I carry on. Shrat, I have abandoned, he is too much trouble to track. I have stayed with Mud he is the ace. Now it had to happen, Mud is now better than me (pc-hero) he is runs faster than me and he fights quicker than me. I recommend you try him. Say level 200, strength over 110, dex over 100. sword Uriziel (charged) armor improved ore, Nimrod bow (quicker) and plenty of food and potions. He will then look after himself. let me know what you think of this.
(P.S) I am try hard to get magic setup with Mud.
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:45 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

For more on this, see the new thread "Mud in the mine"
Post Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:16 pm
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I heard that Mud is true man,worked at music TV (VIVA or MTV) not sure ,does someone know is this true
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:38 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Of course itīs not official. But this guy looks very similar to him, I think. Plus he was very annoying.

http://www.nielsruf.de/
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:29 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

With a mugshot like that I would say that is positively Him.
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:00 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2