Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where is key to crypt room across from lady crying for help?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
tygorn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where is key to crypt room across from lady crying for help?

***Possible Spoiler***
I have already beat the game but I wanted to finish getting to a few areas I never figured out. Deep in the crypt just past the pointing statue (level 7) there is a room with a lady(vampiress?) crying for help (level-7 room-7). It appears according the map I need to open the door across from it (level-7 room-6) to open the gate to room-7. I haven't been able to find the key or the lever to open the door. Can anyone tell me how to get in there?
Post Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:58 am
brozz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If I remember correctly (it's been a while) the lever you seek is in the same room as the Vampiress. I think it was hidden in a dark corner. Try casting Night Vision to reveal it.
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:34 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

If you are try to open the door to the Vampiress (sp?) then there was a lever on the floor in the hall that opened 8 so you can then find lever to seven where she is. But don't quote me on that one. I haven't played in a while and I don't remember for sure. Seems it was right there tho and not hard to find. But it is down a little from the door unlike some of the other levers in the game. Hope this helps.
Mark Twain
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:32 pm
tygorn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thank you for the replys. There are 4 rooms in the hallway and I can get into 2 of them. There is a lever in front of room 9 that opens the gate to room 9. Inside room 9 there is a lever that opens the door to room 8 where you talk to the queen's ghost about her murder. There is no lever that I can see for room 6 though I will look again. It looks like on the map that I need to get into room 6 to use the lever to open the gate to room 7 where the vampiress is crying for help. I must have missed a key or some trigger along the way because it doesn't seem like anyone else had a problem getting into the room with the vampiress.
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:33 pm
ziusudra
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

To open room 7 in there are levers in both rooms 6 and 7.

I don't remember how to get into 6. Neither the map or walkthrough mention anything. I had no trouble getting in, but I may have picked the lock.

You may be able to use telekinesis to reach either lever. But that would still leave room 6. Though according to the map there doesn't seem to be much in there.
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:15 pm
Ruslan Ismailov
Village Leader
Village Leader

Well, a 180 topics before there was an answer.
quote:
Originally posted by lancaster6
back in the maze of lost souls. when u levitate over the spikes(or press the button somehow), there is a lever down the hall from the button. above the lever is a breakable stone. the key to the room across the hall is in there. the rest should be easy.

"Breakable stone" marked with cross and named as a grave. Use pickaxe to breake it.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:50 pm
tygorn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

It was driving me nuts that I couldn't get in this room but I found the key right where you said it was. Thank you for the information
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:00 pm