TToEE Interview at Gamebanshee
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

TToEE Interview at Gamebanshee

GameBanshee has conducted an <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/interviews/toee1.php" target="_blank">interview</a> with Troika Games’ Tim Cain, in which he elaborates on many aspects of their upcoming CRPG, The Temple of Elemental Evil. Here’s a bit of what to expect: <br><UL><i>GB: What is the maximum level player characters will be able to attain? Will most parties reach the highest level playing through the game normally, or will it take a smaller party or a solo character to get enough experience to reach this point? <br> <br>Tim Cain: We have a level cap of 10, and we expect that any size party (from 1 to 5) will be able to attain this level before the end of the game. However, since we are including the magic item creation feats, some players may opt to spend experience points to make their own magic items, which makes it hard to judge at which point any group will hit the cap. Even a first level wizard can start to scribe scrolls, so players will have individual control on their characters advancement from the start of the game.</I></UL>
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:23 pm
Zagorin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I want to see some screenshots. It's weird that we have all these interviews without a single screenshot.

Last edited by Zagorin on Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:24 pm
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

I was thinking the same thing. They're doing a *lot* of media work, but not one single screenshot - rather unusual, I think.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:37 pm