ok... but where is greu?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

ok... but where is greu?

grr , i read walkthrough searched maps but nothing i need that troll band thingy that makes me friend with other trolls as well.....

it says i talk to BURWAKA" a friend of GREU that says Greu wants a book as present, ok , talked to BURWAKA but he only said murmurs and snorts, second even if , i can't find any ,,greu " character, is he a troll? is he a mice? in walkthrough says u gotta go to him after u get the book, the quest ain;t even appearing in my journal

and i'm not that new i mean i'm from 1 year or more 2 i think:P just that i don't ask help too much but in arx u need all the help u can coz it's too stressing....
Post Sun May 07, 2006 9:51 pm
truent
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Barwaka is in the troll mines, that's where you find king pog the troll king. Just look around the troll mines area and talk to all the trolls till you find him (he's surrounded by two other trolls). He tells you that Greu would like a book with pictures of the outside world. So go back to the castle and the into the library and talk to Chinkaska (sp). She'll give you a book to give to Greu.

Edit: Sorry I thought you meant you couldnt find Barwaka. To find Greu, he's on Level 2 area 17. If he's not there then he's probably fishing, just look down from the cliff area in 17 and you should see him next to the waterfall. You have to talk to Greu first to initiate the quest, then talk to Barwaka, then Chinkaska and you get the book and return it to Greu.
Post Mon May 08, 2006 10:30 am