Greetings from Bosnia !!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Asablja
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Greetings from Bosnia !!!

Hi, I am new, but I visited this site before so don`t panic. Anyway I only wanted to say "hello" to everyone and wait with you for Gothic 2 arrival (English version). I have played Gothic two times, it is the best game I have ever played. That is all for now. Thank you.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:27 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hello, and welcome!

Gothic is an amazing game.. might I suggest that you download the Gothic II demo, and insert English text(as far as I know the people of Bosnia understand as much German as the people from Norway, like me, so you probably need English texts).

You can find the demo at the German Gothic II website, and the English text can be found in the Gothic II spoilers forum.

See you'round!
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:37 pm
hwfanatic
Average Fanatic
Average Fanatic

Yeah,..hi..
You're new, so.. Let me ask you a question:Have you seen any other welcome threads? I mean, there should be at least 3 thousands of those..
Offcourse you haven't..
I suggest you talk to the moderator about deleting this thread

btw, ovo je samo prijateljski savet, ok? Nemam nista protiv tebe, ili tako nesto; jednostavno se ovakvi threadovi ne postavljaju na ovakvom forumu..
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:45 pm
Esrohnoil
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I don't speak a word in german, but thanks to the english text, we, hungarians also understand the speaches in the demo. Thx again.

P.S.: ...good to hear about people of Norway "understand as much German as the people" from Hungary.

- Demons rules the body, but the soul never break within...

- "There's still hope..."
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:53 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Welcome, Asablja!
Seems some people are getting a bit nervous because the English release date still hasnīt been announced.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:47 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hmm.. I'm not worried, it's just that I'm pretty sick of hearing "Ja, Gothic II ist sehr gut! Ich bin eine Magician of Fire, und ich liebe die Magie in das Speile!" or something..

Seriously, I'm replaying the demo over and over, and I'd be willing to pay double price just to get the real, English version..

Actually, I've had German in school, and I can read/write German(straight-forward-easy-non-grammar-German), but in Gothic II they use words I didn't know existed..
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:01 pm
Asablja
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

First off all, thanks everyone, especially Gorath for not deleting this thread. I understand that this forum is about Gothic II and nothing else. Maylander, you have no idea how much connections to internet are slow here in Bosnia, because our lines are very old, just like our whole providers net. Time that I need to download Gothic II demo is 20 hours. Only I have heard about Gothic II demo long time ago. But thanks anyway. I have read a lot of things about Gothic II that I really don`t have questions for now. See you later.

btw, HWFanatiC sta bi mi bez vas!? Samo prijateljska primjerdba. Poselami sve kod kuće i nema ljutnje, zar ne. Pozdrav.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:49 pm
Esrohnoil
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Asablja: Really???!!!
Bosnia is almost the neighbour land,... so the fact is that I downloaded the demo within half an hour.
I'm sorry to hear about the wrong speed...

Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:21 pm
Srchbayne
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Talking about connections,we have the same situation here in Serbia.Genrally speaking we have a lot of shops with pirate copies and only few with originals.Anyway we are maneging somehow.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:55 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

You may have slow internet connections, but they sure are cheap compared to the Norwegian ones(I think).. I pay around 60EU every month for my DSL connection..
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:06 pm
$loth
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

hehe i guess im lucky.. canada has broadband out the wazzoo.But adsl is pretty expensive.. like 30 or 40 bucks a month i think.
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:16 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Exactly.. 30 or 40.. I have to pay nearly twice as much!
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:09 am
Asablja
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

About payment, for me it is 5EU per month. If I use internet even longer (every day for about 6 or 7 hours) I have to pay 40EU per month. One question about NPC in Gothic II. Is there good old orc shaman "Urs-Shark" or something like that (name) !?
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:22 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Yes.
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:18 pm
Esrohnoil
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Asablja
About payment, for me it is 5EU per month. If I use internet even longer (every day for about 6 or 7 hours) I have to pay 40EU per month. One question about NPC in Gothic II. Is there good old orc shaman "Urs-Shark" or something like that (name) !?

He seams the only sympathetic ork to me in Gothic I.
It would be funny to hear about the great Ulu-Mulu again.

Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:52 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next