View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
Maxxith
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Mydfall 2D, a free fantasy MMORPG

Hi people my name's Maxx ,

recently I've been working (together with my team ofcourse) on a MMORPG called Mydfall Online. First Mydfall was supposed to be 3D, but since we could'nt get enough developers we decided to go 2D. NOT PLAYERWORLDS ofcourse . Just think of graphics like graal online (www.graalonline.com) mixed with baldurs gate and ragnarok and as realistic as possible. There you have Mydfall 2D online

We have some little problems with our server host since they SOLD our domain name www.mydfall.com so our new domain is http://mydfall.ncmv.net (only temporary until we find another host (a .com) )
Right now the site is still under development because we needed to rebuilt it again, we just got our forum up. Site should be done within two weeks.

If you guys want to check it out please visit http://mydfall.ncmv.net and perhaps you could join us on the forum to create a fun and friendly community so that when Mydfall is released you can be part of a great community and environment.

And ofcourse we can use some help too if you feel interested. Right now we are working on the coding of the engine. We are making great progress, but oh well... you'll find it on our forums

Greetz,

Maxx - Proud Team member of the Mydfall Team -

(btw, I don't know if this post is on the right section of the forum, If not, I apologize for this)
Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:25 pm