Usergroups
Xenus (PC, Single-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Lanael
City Guard
City Guard

It's not out yet; but I have the exact same feeling about it than the one I had when waiting for Gothic I ( back in '99 ). [ Judging by the one-year-old video, screenshots and mainly by reading about the features ].
Post Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:51 pm

oh man this game looks off the hook!
I cant wait until this comes out which will hopefully be soon and judging on all the info ive seen so far this game is likely not to dissapoint. Hopefully a game that finally matches up to the Gothic series.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:41 pm

Man! The soundtrack! AWSOME!

I just found out about this game and it looks fucking insane. I accendently entered their homepage, and WHAM, the soundtrack hit my face like a baseball bat. It's the coolest soundtrack I've ever heard in a fps! And they use Arnold Vasloo as lead role. HOW COOL IS THAT! First of all I think it's great that they use a real person as model for once, but this guy... This guy.. He MUST be perfect for this kind of role. The mere idè of having him starr here gives the game atleast 4 stars... but the soundtrack gives it atleast 7 of 10 stars.. and this is even before I've tried it.. I'm running to the store tomorrow to purchase this baby and if I can't find my shoes.. FUCK EM!
Post Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:19 am

ShadowMoses
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Re: Man! The soundtrack! AWSOME!

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
I just found out about this game and it looks fucking insane. I accendently entered their homepage, and WHAM, the soundtrack hit my face like a baseball bat. It's the coolest soundtrack I've ever heard in a fps! And they use Arnold Vasloo as lead role. HOW COOL IS THAT! First of all I think it's great that they use a real person as model for once, but this guy... This guy.. He MUST be perfect for this kind of role. The mere idè of having him starr here gives the game atleast 4 stars... but the soundtrack gives it atleast 7 of 10 stars.. and this is even before I've tried it.. I'm running to the store tomorrow to purchase this baby and if I can't find my shoes.. FUCK EM!

you are joking right? :?

-=:ASHES:=- || -=:Xenus-hq:=-
Post Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:03 pm