Where's my ore???
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Locutus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Where's my ore???

Where’s my Ore?? I just joined the Old Camp. I killed Bullit and took his sword (42 damage) and got amour from Diego. I figured I should now be able to take care of Bloodwyn. I fired arrows at him with my longbow and then beat him with my new sword ( I didn’t kill him because I want to beat him up every day. ). I then emptied his pockets. He only had 24 ore. I was paying him 10 ore per day for many days. What happened to all my ore? The FAQ said I would be able to take back all the ore he had taken from me. Was that wrong or did he put the ore somewhere – for example, in his hut? In that case, where’s his hut?

You know the guy at the free mine who tricks you into getting him a lot of food in exchange for a very powerful weapon and then it turns out he was lying all along and there is no weapon? I assume that once I’m strong enough I can beat him up without fear of repercussions, right? Thanks.
Post Mon May 16, 2005 7:33 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

everyone have invos that means everything u give me stays in their invo
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:28 pm
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Maybe Bloodwyn spent the money on liquor? I never give him anything. I just stay out of his way the whole game.

If you attack anyone in the Free Mine within sight of anyone else, they will attack you. The free mine is pretty useless at this point. You can get away with beating up the guard at the top entrance, but that's about it.
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:52 am
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well heres a trick thatll help you get back on track with oyur ore.Find some guy that your sure you can beat and let him kick your ass.Then he will take your ore.When you pick yourself up kick his ass and hell have twice as much ore as he stole from you.example: he took from you 100ore and then when youll kick his ass hell have 200 ore foryou to take
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:02 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Frst Bloowyn only ask for ore once not every day, to the best of my memory.

So it was the other guy near the back gate that you gave the 2nd 10 ore too, cant remember his name has the nice axe and crossbow.

No all money given to NPC stay on there body as far as i recall.

In the free mine like all other places, if you pull your weapon out and make them try to strike you first then your free to fight them without reprecussions from others.
Now that being said if you pull out your weapon around 3 guys , you will have to take them all down but they must try to strike you first.
So make sure example the guy that tricked you go in his hut amke him try to hit you first
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:48 am