The Never-Ending List of Things that Must Go
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
Darrius Cole
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

quote:
OK just to Hijack this thread a little further this is not what you should do. If you do this you commit a criminal offence. There is no claim of self-defence here as you are doing it in retaliation rather than to prevent further attacks. Two wrongs do not make a right. Option 1: Call the police is better or if you "Don't want to ruin everyone's fun" then forget about it or talk to her boyfriend. Sorry for the delayed reaction but I only just read this post.
No claim of self-defense? How do figure that? She just kicked him in the face?

I want to point out that when I wrote my response I thought that he gone to a party with a female date, that it was woman who was kicked in the face, and that the aggressor's boyfriend was standing by watching her attack both Krzychu and his date. It turned out that the circumstances were different from what I thought, and Krzychu behaved properly. I maintain that if things were the way that I thought they were, hitting the woman would have been the appropriate response to her hitting a man and/or his (female)date. Walking away a second time without responding or ensuring that the aggressor was restrained would have guaranteed a third attack. If there was security around that would have been a viable option, provided that they actually would do anything when given only your word as evidence,

Practicing competence and self-control is good. Letting people beat on your woman is not good.
Post Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:21 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

I'm so sick of...

- Reality tvshows.I CAN NOT TAKE THOSE ANYLONGER!People who watch those have neither life or brains.Ok to me, but for crying out loud, now allmoust every channel must hsve some sort of reality tv program.If hell exists..I bet people are chained infront tv and made to watch only reality shows, like surviors, idols and such..

- Rap-music.Really i don't know why do they call it even music?and if you critize it, they say you don't understand black music culture.I say F*cK off.I love soul, blues, jazz, but I HATE RAP.Above all I HATE MTV-Rap the most.If i would have a nuclear bomb, i wouldn't hesitate a second to blow europe music television off the earth.

- pushing the vegetarian culture on our faces..Since when was human only vegetarian?For my knowledge we have been mix-eaters(can't remember correct term).Hell go and eat your bloody carrots as much as you like, but stop accusing us who like to eat a good steak goddamnit! I don't go saying how stupid it is to on purpose to restrict own eating and thus close many delicious foods outside, because you just want to be so different.So please let us eat our steaks as well.

-Jerry bruckhaimer movies.If there is a symbol for bad taste, the word is called jerry bruckhaimer.Can't recall single of his movie that had some style.Arthur became close to that magic word, but you can clearly see that the guy doesn't care shit about historic details or anything.PLEASE jerry stop your carreer on movie business.We don't like your movies!

-People who think that mp would make gothic 3 so cool.You are so horribly wrong and UNCOOL.

-Those american hypocrites who get a heart attack when they see a niple on tv or some nudity or even PEOPLE having sex..but oh yeah VIOLENCE is awesome.I bet those idiots would have hard time in finland, where people use to go sauna naked(men and female at the same time..).

..enought for now

Last edited by Dez on Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:50 am
Darrius Cole
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Forgive me for not being original, but I feel compelled to join in and say...

I HATE REALITY TV SHOWS.

Some woman is going to interview 25 other woman and decide who is going marry her father. Yeah, that happens in reality all the time. Beautiful women are going to compete on TV to win over some man. That's not the much of a stretch (sarcasm), beautiful women never have enough men after them. They humiliate themselves over strange men all the time. Not realistic at all.

Some man is going to lie like he is filthy rich (well men do that all the time). Then that same man will have 20 women come to him and all try to win him over (at the same time) because they think he is rich. But the man doesn't have sex with any one the gold diggers. Completely unrealistic. Men who lie to get women intend to take advantage of them. That's why they lie. But for that man to lie and then be kind and decent to 20 women who are obviously trying to take advantage of him, never happens in reality.

These shows are senseless and have no basis in reality, whatsoever.
Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:01 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

@Dez: Take a chill pill before you pop a vein. And tone down your posts, please. There's no need to use profanity.

Another thing that needs to go: This moron! You rob someone and then ask them on a date?! Someone sterilize this person.
Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:17 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

uh, I feel terribly sorry val

I just thought this was a thread for us to let all the anger out, so when i started to think few things that really piss me off, i went a bit too far..

I'm not that pissed off atm really and i'm terribly sorry about some vulgar language, should have used less cursing

Well gotta get some shut eye now, so that i won't fall a sleep in the university.. only 4 hours left to sleep...this is starting to become an aufull day..
Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:56 am
Darrius Cole
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

quote:
Originally by Val
Another thing that needs to go: This moron! You rob someone and then ask them on a date?! Someone sterilize this person.
I don't think that is necessary. For some reason I don't think he is going to be getting any soon.
Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:42 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

The film, White Noise, if any of you have seen it you'll know what I'm going on about, I don't even have to pay to watch films and I felt ripped off.
Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:40 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Relax, Dez. I wasn't biting your head off.
While this thread is for ranting, the basic rules of the forum still apply. So go ahead and rant, just try not to foam at the mouth.

Something else that needs to go is spam which is not marketed to me. Spam is bad enough, but I don't need medication for a penial dysfunction! I don't even have one, so why would I care?! Stop sending me spam that doesn't even relate to me!
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:15 pm
Darrius Cole
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

quote:
By Eric Cartman
RESPECT MY AUTHORI-TAY!!!
Oh, Great and Mighty Val, please do not forget to respect your own awesome power. Do you realize that while Superman must use super-strenght to move mountains, and Presidents must issue executive orders to start battles, you only need to say a small whisper to bring the world into submission? I can't blame Dez, you directed three whole sentences toward him. One sentence from you is enough to bring sinners to repentance. After three sentences, it is a wonder he did not commit suicide.

About spam email. I agree it has to go. I have a penis and I don't need medicine for erectile dysfunction either. Even if I did, I would go to the doctor, I wouldn't buy it from an email solicitor. Furthermore, I don't need them to make me the same offer EVERY DAY.
Post Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:06 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Good thing I don't let it go to my head.

Another thing that needs to go is when people start rhyming stuff with your name. That is so irritating!
Post Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:30 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

The city of Indianapolis has cut school bus routes and children are sharing desks due to lack of funding, but they want to raise taxes to build a new stadium for the Colts. Heck, I'm even a little honked taxpayers in Arlington are ponying up to build a new home for my beloved Cowboys.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:46 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

I am sick of TV commercials which show up in the middle of action in a good movie.

One more thing to be added:

Those who diggs their noses in public areas as there is a gold mine in them.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:02 pm
Pepto
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I CANNot stand date-raping...men so sad that they have to resort to drugs to get something that is not going to kill you if you abstain.
A woman that has been raped has at least got the memory to allow her to grieve and move on from, God willing, she finds the strength to do so. Date rape drugs leave no memory...so you are told you were raped, theres shock yes....but the trauma is on a level that is way off and difficult to surpass

Gang fighting in the sense of, you and I have a problem...it, sadly, has to come to blows and I emerge the victor. Two days later you want a rematch and you brought three friends to help you...nice

When people do not rewind Video tapes...its such a small thing...I do not want to get home and have to wait for the tape to rewind before I can watch it. The excuse "I get them like that, so why should I bother when nobody else does?" Cause you are now officially part of the problem. Watch Pay It Forward and do the world a small favour.

Guys who wear their boxers under their chest and their pants around their knees...even if you are a rapper....jeeeez....werent you wedgied enough at school...or did you develop a taste for it?

Infomercials where a guy who already has a six-pack and no before photo is trying to tell me that the "Abdominaliser XX 3000 Ver 1.0.2.1" will give me a six-pack within 3 months...for the price of a 3 month gym contract where I can get a six-pack AND define the rest of my body....5 minutes a day...pffft...the only thing I do for 5 minutes a day is relax...stupid job

Comic relief characters that suck, and draw away from a good movie or show....example...Initial D. I wanna watch Takumi and Project D destroy posers and wannabes all the time, but I have to listen to some twit crack bad jokes, and not shut up about putting a turbo in his car that he cant drive properly anyway

I have more, but this was my five minutes to relax

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently - but I will handle it. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well DANCE!!!!!"
Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:24 am
Loto Barnes
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I hate people who spit on you when they talk. Not to name any names *cough* \|/*ReapeR*\|/ *cough*.
Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:51 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Fortune cookies that don't actually predict any fortune. Is it just me, or are the people who write these things extremely lazy? Come on! I want a fortune, not a comment about my "peppy" personality!
Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:28 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next