Usergroups
13 Mage in the Orc land
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Paul2624
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I can't find the tower where the 13th Mage is, I have been all the way through the orc village and killed all the bastards, I am back at the "stonehenge" section where there is a passage to one of the stones from earlier. How can I find the tower from here, I have walked all round and can catch a sniff of it.

Help deeply appreciated
Post Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:56 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Walk through the gates with the two giards, keep to the left, walk up the mountain as high as you can go... you ought to see the tower, it is adorned with spiked rings. A lake is close, and another lake with a sunken tower in it.

You can also see it if you climb the highest tower in the Old Camp and look in the direction of the orc territory.

Post Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:08 pm
Marshall Medan
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara

yep
Post Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:10 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Another way is to run passed Pacho, kill the orc dogs, and then follow the road until you see it. It is the biggest thing inside the entire orc lands, so you should be able to see it on the first hill you come to after going passed Pacho and the dogs(you will also reach a small tower which is empty right after going through the "tunnel".. climb to the top of this tower and I can guarantee you that you will see it).
Post Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:16 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Look at the map on GothicDot.
Post Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:51 am

A way I use to explore the land is to transform into a Bloodyfly.

It's one of the most useful spells you will use!!! I have gotten to so many places without worry of me poor weak hide being chopped to bits and at the same time also exposed various dangers waiting round the corners or just beyong the next ridge.

If you need to find a new spot, just turn into a Bloodfly and fly around drop off mountains without worry of death etc till you come to new places and then follow the path out of the place to familiar territory and you will then know how to get there.
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:40 am