ultimate weapon
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ultimate weapon

have received the book about ultimate weapon. zalnashh will not talk to me about the weapon and what i need to do next. please help me, can't go any fruther in the game.
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:46 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Hi,

Have you gotten the quest yet from the King in the City? Always go there if you get stuck and talk to all of them.

If you really get stuck you will find the PDF Guide at the Arx Hosted site here at the dot is great. It is a walkthrough, with all the maps as well.

This game has one big flaw, and that is it leaves you without clues as to what to do next or where to go.

Hope this helps, and if you don't want to use walkthrough, feel free to post. Happy to help.
Mark Twain
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:03 pm
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thanks but i have been to the king and have the quest. have talked to the sister in the library at the castle. have received the book from the sister at the outpost, now i need zalnashh to talk to me but she won't.

i have the walkthrough and all the mapsbut not any help. i have the pc version of the game and i have also gotten the 1.17 version of the patch. i would appreciate any help i can get from you.
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:37 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Do you have the Kolt powder yet? Lets start with that so I can figure out where you are.
Mark Twain
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:33 pm
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

have the powder and have destroyed the meteor. have been to the castle prison and been saved by kultar. have talked to the king felnor, told about the ultimate weapon and the book. have been to the library and talked to sister chinkashh, told to go to the library at the outpost. have been to the outpost library and received the book from sister syllashh. need to talk to zalnashh but can't. i am level 8.

decided to to the rebel camp and see alia from there i have gone into level 7 instead of waiting for an answer. thank you
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:53 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Then I assume you have done the crypt and got the helm of Poxallius as well. Let me look at walkthrough myself. I am not sure what is wrong then.
Mark Twain
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:02 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Sorry for double posting. Didn't want you to miss it. Did you get the cut scene in the castle after talking to the Kings wizard?
Mark Twain
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:07 pm
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i have not gotten the helm yet, do i need the helm first
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:11 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Yes, that may be why the talk didn't trigger. Go do that part, see, Alia again, then go to castle and then to snake ladies and see if it will trigger that way.
Mark Twain
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:18 pm
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

zalnashh still won't talk to me. have the helm, been to see alia and solved the queens murder. the only thing i have not done this time is talk to the knig, the last time i talked to him, he told me to make the weapon. i don't know what to do now. hope you can help me. thank you
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:59 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Do you have the dragon eggs yet? If not go get them, then go to level eight and get the ore and make the weapon I guess. May be she won't talk to you now til you do that part.

You will really want to read a few posts here about the Beast and jumping over the pit and stuff in level eight. That was the worst for many of us. lol

Good luck. I think it will still work like this. Just post if you need more help.
Mark Twain
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:30 am
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

You are supposed t ofind out how you can make the sword by your own.The clues are just infront of you.Read the book ,read your jurnal, read the book that says about the races of arx.Some books (if not all the game from its intro) refers to the dwars mines!!!!So you just have to go to the depest dwarf territory and fount a dwarf blacksmith.Or .............Enjoy.
Post Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:38 am
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

have beaten the black beast. have made the sword and gotten the dragon egg. she still will not talk to me. put the egg on the sword and tried to enchant the sword. not sure, how can you tell the sword has been enchanted or not. the only things i have not done in the game is rob the bank and change chickenman back. can you tell me how to know the sword has been enchanted.
Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:59 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

I am SOOOOOOO slow sometimes. I bet you did the quest with Alia and gave her both the rings right? That would be reason Queen won't talk to you.

Now as to the sword. If you F key the egg and then hover over the sword and click when the icon turns gold, you did it right. You can put sword in inventory and then hover over with mouse to get discription. It should say enchanted in there or at least not say ready to be enchanted. The sword does not look any different when enchanted.

Have fun, and you can still do any unfinished quests before you get to last part. I strongly suggest you do the chicken man one. The prize proves to be best in game I think. The xp may be enough to give you one more level as well.
Mark Twain
Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:31 am
jonesy1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i am at the last battle, have tried to beat akbaa but i keep dying. the sword is enchanted and i have done the chichenman and have the sword. i will just keep trying to kill him.
Post Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:21 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next