Bethesda Software (, )
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

The Elder scrolls for pocket PC

If betsheda is realeasing it for mobile, this does not mean Pocket Pc's only but cell phones too.

Splinter cell was supposed to be a multyplatform game, but never surfaced on the Pcoket PC, but did on the cell phone.

I paid a good 500$ for my toshiba e330, and it almost makes me sad to see all those good mobile games for Phone, but not PPC. I write my Elder Scroll stories (Can be read at www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar) and I compisated the lack of good RPG's with Everquest for PPC, it a great game, long, and dificult, spaning 3 expansion packs. so the public is there, now only if we can getbetheseda to make a Pocket PC and cell phone version, and let a great new game fit on my almost gamless Toshiba e330.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Thu May 15, 2003 11:10 pm