Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
The two sisters and the scarred man among other things...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Divinity & Beyond Divinity

Author Thread
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

The two sisters and the scarred man among other things...

ok....should I kill the soldier who scarred Graham? I mean if I don't kill him do I get anything? also....which sister should I believe? I mean which one is telling the truth? also....I keep hearing about an offer that I should ask for in the brothel and to come back after a few days and see if she is about. I have a feeling this is leading to a quest and would like to see if my hunch is true. I could really care less though if its just another offer for a quickie... AND...where do I find the deed for Patrick's house? One part of his mansion is unavailable to me...I also visited a house with a man in it who works for Patrick and searched it but to no avail.... also... is there any way to get higher defense and offense? like what affects it? The traits section says mine are pretty poor. I am usually using a poisoned dagger of fear which does stun damage....and am using some cheap chain mail cause I only have 66 str....along with other bits and pieces of armor.... my resistances are off the charts....but damage resistance is my main problem... I get beat down pretty quick. I dunno if this matters but I am lugging around hundreds of potions cause I was told to stock up on em. I also carry around a scorpion trap or two when I need to beat a hastey retreat and the enemy is too fast to outrun and never gives up... its not running out of stamina that bothers me...I have about three levels of elven stamina to help me out.....its just that some enemies never quit chasing....and I didn't want to have to jump to a whole nother map to get them to stop. So basically...I have a ton of potions....some bread... a collection of keys...some wimpy armor....a dagger... a back up bow... all my teleportation scrolls...my teleportation stone...a few scorpion traps.. some lockpicks.... and I think thats it. I know the traps are heavy.... but there must be something else bogging me down! Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post as well.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:38 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Personally, I left them to each other. They're both losers.
I got experience points for leaving them to each other.

The nice sister of course!

It's just a quickie... unless you get the "special".

There is a teleporter to the west of the house on the grounds. It's sort of hidden by bushes.

There are 2 skills that will raise your defense and offensive ability by a certain percentage. Also, look for magic armor and weapons. They have much better stats.

Potions are HEAVY. You're lugging around gallons of them! You only need a lot of mana and health potions. Others which you might need on special occasions can be dropped somewhere and retrieved later. I'd say, have 30 of the small health and mana, 40 of the medium, and 10 big ones. Don't bother with the huge ones until you have a great deal of health or mana.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:45 pm
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

what skills are the ones that help offensive and defensive? I'm tired of being told I should be a healer in my traits.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:58 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Augment Damage
Augment Defense - at level 5 it gives you a 50% boost to your defense.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:38 pm