missed marcos
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
deep_blue
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

missed marcos

is there anyone can help me to find the third mining group in old worl? i ve reached the old mine and learned that they have already left the mine for finding a way to the castle with all the ores. how can i find them,
thanks
Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:15 pm
Strogannov
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

are you talking about the one with grimes were marco has left or the second camp near the tower where everybody is dead?

in case you are talking about the camp with Grimes and the guy who went to the castle is marco you can find him by doing this:

this can prove to be a bit difficult but it isn't really.
outside the camp is a stream, the high part of this stream is frozen and a bridge runs over it.
just cross the bridge.
after that there should be another bridge (i think there is a goblin on it)
cross it aswell.
after that you will see a few dead convicts and some rats eating from it and some bloodflies around aswell.
continue.
after that you should see a partially destroyed house surrounded by field raiders (i think they are called that)
behind the house is a cave in which marco is residing
Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:25 pm
deep_blue
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thanks for your kind reply, but i think i could not be able to explain what my problem is exactly. in the castle of old world, commander wanted me to report him about three mining groups, in case if i can, he promised to give me a written proof of the existance of the dragons. So i ve found two mining groups, one was all killed and the second was very near them. Then when i went to the last mining place (old mine), and learned that the group ledad by Marcos (if not remember wrong) has already left the mine, for reaching the castle of the old world from another route. i tried to report this to the commander in the castle, but i couldn't have any dialoge choice while talking with the commander. so i think i have to find them for ending the task. Can you help me to find this group? What should i do now?

Another problem is, i have 61 dex and 61 exp in chp 2, in the barracks of new world, i m not able to increase my dex and exp by either mortis the smithy or by the ... the crosbowmen. Who can incr. my points? should i get up to chp 3 to be able to increasethem more?

Many thanks
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:51 am
Strogannov
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

well the way to get to marco is in my answer
very simple.
youc an't miss the house really
just go towards the snow following the bridges (don't wonder off to much from the "path" into the snowvalley or you'll find yourself surrounded by those nasty lizardmen
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:17 pm