Dragons and quests
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Sarlac
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Dragons and quests

I´ve found the Ice-, Swamp- and Firedragon, where the heck is the last one?

And these damn quests... the guy who wants his amulet back, where the hell is the cave he is talking about? And the guy that went south (also) to get back his crossbow. Where is he? I´ve been south all over I think. GAAAH
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:23 pm
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

To get to the stone dragon. If you played Gothic 1 the dragon is in a cave above the stone fort where Lester ended up.
Do a search here as there is a very good map that shows where they are.

Angar's amulet is in the standing stones cave, where Milton was in G1. Go through the orc gate at the back of the castle, take the path to your right killing orc's, warg's and snappers, and follow it and when you see skeletons you are there.

To get the crossbow cross the bridge in back of the OC and go to the orc fence. Somewhere along this fence is an Orc Elite standing over a dead body.
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:53 pm
Sarlac
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Ariakas
To get to the stone dragon. If you played Gothic 1 the dragon is in a cave above the stone fort where Lester ended up.
Do a search here as there is a very good map that shows where they are.

Angar's amulet is in the standing stones cave, where Milton was in G1. Go through the orc gate at the back of the castle, take the path to your right killing orc's, warg's and snappers, and follow it and when you see skeletons you are there.

To get the crossbow cross the bridge in back of the OC and go to the orc fence. Somewhere along this fence is an Orc Elite standing over a dead body.

Haven´t played G1 so I was mostly confused.
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:23 pm
darth
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re: Dragons and quests

oops sorry for the double post --

Last edited by darth on Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:40 pm
darth
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Sarlac

And these damn quests... the guy who wants his amulet back, where the hell is the cave he is talking about? And the guy that went south (also) to get back his crossbow. Where is he? I´ve been south all over I think. GAAAH

Go to the great orc wall, and explore it all. Sengrath went to the wall, eventually you will see him. As you progress from one side to the other the wall starts where you first arrive until the path that leads to the rock dragon.

Eventually you will see a bridge over a river that leads to a cave with a chest and lots of orcs guarding it, clear it, and keep going, the rock dragon path is right there keep going up the hill. You will also bump into Gorn and a hunter wearing Minecrawler armor there. Gorn will offer to help you clear a path to the Rock dragon, accept and he will take you almost there.

Angar's amulet is easy to get to, go to where the ice dragon area starts, go to the first gate but not inside, right where you found the first 2 ice golems, on the left is a path going way up in the mountain, follow that, you will come to some dragon snappers and a cave, they are guarding a nice Oak bow in there, keep going up the path and you will come to some skeletons. After you kill 4 skeletons you should see some rocks, Angar should be there too. The amulet is inside the tomb. Its full of skeletons etc.

Its confusing if you havent played G1 but if you have navigating the prison colony is old hat. But much of the areas are missing due to size requirements so its even easier then it was in the first game. I found it lots of fun going back to the oldworld and finding all these little clues about the first game's characters and events, that was a really nice touch.
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:48 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Here look at these maps:

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=444966

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=238105

Steindrache=Stonedragon
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:07 pm
Sarlac
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by darth
quote:
Originally posted by Sarlac

Go to the great orc wall, and explore it all. Sengrath went to the wall, eventually you will see him. As you progress from one side to the other the wall starts where you first arrive until the path that leads to the rock dragon.

Eventually you will see a bridge over a river that leads to a cave with a chest and lots of orcs guarding it, clear it, and keep going, the rock dragon path is right there keep going up the hill. You will also bump into Gorn and a hunter wearing Minecrawler armor there. Gorn will offer to help you clear a path to the Rock dragon, accept and he will take you almost there.

Angar's amulet is easy to get to, go to where the ice dragon area starts, go to the first gate but not inside, right where you found the first 2 ice golems, on the left is a path going way up in the mountain, follow that, you will come to some dragon snappers and a cave, they are guarding a nice Oak bow in there, keep going up the path and you will come to some skeletons. After you kill 4 skeletons you should see some rocks, Angar should be there too. The amulet is inside the tomb. Its full of skeletons etc.

Its confusing if you havent played G1 but if you have navigating the prison colony is old hat. But much of the areas are missing due to size requirements so its even easier then it was in the first game. I found it lots of fun going back to the oldworld and finding all these little clues about the first game's characters and events, that was a really nice touch.

Found everything EXCEPT the rock dragon! Could you point out on the map where he is?
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:19 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

I posted the links of maps. Use them
Post Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:23 pm
Sarlac
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Predator
I posted the links of maps. Use them