How to avoid beeing a convict
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

How to avoid beeing a convict

Ok,at the beggining of g2,after you talk or kill the first bandit that invites you to a beerin a greasy cave>bla bla bla.Anyway,after you reach the first farm>you do the first and simple quests>when you get the pan quest to get to the bad fella and buy it>you either take the letter or you either do things to sarah later anyway>so>my point is go in the farmer's house,borrow the farmer's clothes go straight to the seller(that way he won't discover your identity )and buy the pan>after that return the clothes but not to the farmer, put them were you found them(chest)and go take the pan to the her...bla bla bla >and now you won't be stopped ever by the mean guy(sorry I forgott his name but I haven't played for a while)>(also I finished the game 4 times bla bala bla)
So anybody got any better ideea how to get rid of that punk?
ANOTHER IDEEA:Is to tell Sarah when the time comes put the bastard to bars>
and whack him in jail! (so he won't tell the master chief of police that ye'r a convict bla bla blabla...and so on..
I'm waitng for better ideeas!!!
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:18 pm
Lemi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: How to avoid beeing a convict

Da ai dreptate.
Post Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:58 pm
Greb Jnnayr
Village Leader
Village Leader

Actually I tried this. You are right, he doesn't offer you his pass into the city if you are wearing Farmer Clothes. Also he doesn't stop you to put the letter with Sahara. But he still tells everyone that you are a convict, and he still gets the shopping stall. He even still mentions that you should have done the thing he asked for, even though he never asked for it.

Though I do believe that if you get him sent to prison, that you can kill him while he is there.
Post Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:14 pm