0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Author Thread
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

BloodRayne --> movie update

While games based on movies usually sucks, how about movies that based on games?

An unnamed source close to the production of BloodRayne film, as reported in IGN confirms that the movie will start shooting soon on August 20.

And yes, as some of you already heard, Uwe Boll will directing this one. I am horror films fan for long time and hardly any horror films would shock me now, but i'm shocked by the receptions toward his previous film, House of the Dead. Two good reviews from 46 reviews?. Ouch!, that hurt.

He will also directs the Far Cry movie; and there is more, we will also have Doom movie from Universal Pictures but with different and new director. Many Hollywood guys also chasing and offering Valve lucrative deals for Half Life film but all been rejected because the movie scripts are bad and chessy.

PS: Among rumored candidates: Keira Knightly, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Natalie Portman and Kristanna Lokken, who's the most suitable for BloodRayne character?

Jessica Biel
Post Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:46 pm