Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
We must do something about addon but what??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
c0br@
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
patriot it is allready done , everything we could do was the subtitles for it and that was allready the biggest step there was made ,

In my opinion jowood is already to late to bring out the addon if they still want to bring it out they'll have to be quick. with the translation mod there is (almost) no use the have both english and german version of the game.
Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:16 pm
Uocjat
High Emperor
High Emperor

thats not complitely true .. as we saw whit G1 there was a few things that didnt make it into the english version from the german .. but still for english speak folk it english is easyer ..
lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. the rset can be a
total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:25 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

yup most of the english talking ppl want to hear english voice acting and most of them gonna buy the english version for sure cos voiceacting is a very important part in the game
Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:54 pm
Jackie
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

quote:
yup most of the english talking ppl want to hear english voice acting and most of them gonna buy the english version for sure cos voiceacting is a very important part in the game

I Agree with you.But i want to hope if i dont play the game i will not lose something important!!!

Isn't It?
Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:39 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

When you are watching a film do you have a problem the subtitles.And the answer is no so what's your problem with the add-on.It doesn't worth buying it again in my opinion.I think that the mod was great for the gamer's that don't know german.
Post Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:40 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

well if there ever will be released an gothic 2 english addon then i think english talking people should buy the game cos the possibility to be released Gothic 3 later will be on stake you know if they gonna realize that the english version dosent recive any incoming and maybe later they just release the gothic series in german language and we need to translate all the time the games into english so i would say if the english addon will be released i would say go for it! hell i am gonna buy it for sure if it will be somewhere in my local stores again cos voiceovers imo are very important the game changes totally and the feeling changes totally also when u play and listen to other kind of language and tones
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:29 pm
Jackie
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

[patriot]
quote:
When you are watching a film do you have a problem the subtitles.And the answer is no so what's your problem with the add-on.It doesn't worth buying it again in my opinion.I think that the mod was great for the gamer's that don't know german

What is wrong with you man??
It does not need again we speak for the addon but we must close all the posts with regard to this.
Dont do the smart guy.
Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:44 pm
Morning.LemoN
Village Leader
Village Leader

ok, today it's the 5th. is there any possibility at all that the rumours about the addon being released on the 7th are in fact correct?

...please, may there be the possibility....
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:21 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

There hasn't been anything official about the addon for months, so don't count on it.
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:31 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

yup its another rumor from somewhere if i remember correctly jowood sended to someone an email with that date but it can be 99% wrong also
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:56 pm
Jackie
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

You are right sem!!!
I think there are many roumors and we mustnt believe nothing before we will see some signs about addon.

And you daedalus you know this guy who has a massage from jowood?
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:33 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4