Sacred, Dual Wielding
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > CRPGs General

Author Thread
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Sacred, Dual Wielding

The last post about dual wielding was not answered to the extent that I need it so I'll ask. I was playing the Dark Elf and I had four points on Dual Wielding. I tried to dual wield two Du'blades, the two bladed weapons, as I saw him doing in the character selection screen but he won't do it. One weapon just replaces the other. Am I doing something wrong? It is doing the same thing with other weapons as well. Help is appreciated.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:07 am
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You have to put the weapon away from the other in the same circle
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:27 am
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

1. Go to inventory
2. I presume You ofcourse already have the first sword equipped.
3. You can see the first sword at the button left in the "weapon quick selection" circle.
4. Now pick up the second sword with you mouse, and move it down to the same "weapon quick selection circle", BUT before you release it, hoover the second sword over the circle until you see the left half side of the circle turn red, and the right half side of the circle turn green, then make sure you drop the sword in the right half of the circle, so the swords don't get swapped, but instead get both swords into the circle. You can't ofcourse not dual wield with any two-hand weapons.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:35 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Thanks, I was not hovering over the circle. Now I finally get to Dual Wield Du'Blades, many, many thanks! And by the way, perfect timing. I had just looked at this topic a minute ago, then went to answer somebody and when I looked back, you had answered. Thanks again!

Err..O.K. I tried what you said and hovered the weapons over each other but all that happened was the name popped up on the first weapon. I held it there for about a minute but the left never turned red. Is there something I need to do? I know they are one handed because I can use shields with the weapons.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:43 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

The left one will turn green and the right one red, and then drop it in the right half of the circle.

Maybe a better option, make sure your character is wielding the correct weapon and open your inventory. Now just right-click on the onehander you want the character to wield in his other hand. The weapon should be auto-equipped and tadaa you're wielding two onehanders at the same time.
Post Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:29 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Finally, somebody answered. Thank Innos. But, thanks Sem. I have tried many things but not right clicking. I'll try it, and once again thanks.
Post Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:51 am