Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June

Christian Wewerka, German voice actor of the nameless hero in Gothic 1 and 2, has told a fan that the voice recordings of the german version will start in the second week of June in the recording studio in Frankfurt.<BR>Christian will also do the voice of our hero in Gothic 3.<BR><BR>
Post Wed May 24, 2006 9:39 pm

<nitpick>I hope that guy manages to emphasize the right words this time. I don't know if it was his fault or if the script was lacking the context, but I couldn't but notice that he was pretty much the only one who was off a lot.</nitpick>
Post Wed May 24, 2006 9:48 pm

Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Do the same voice actors do the Englsih version as well?
If so seems they could save some money by doing both at the same time, as in one after the other instead of releasing the actors after one version is complete, keeping them while they are in Gothic mode, instead of having them come back.
Post Thu May 25, 2006 12:05 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

As far as I know, the voice actors are not the same.

I really hope the English version gets the same actors as in the past. The whole Diego thing got a bit out of hand after the release of Gothic 2, hehe.
Post Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 am

I really hope they bring back the guy that did Diego's voice from Gothic 1 it was perfect. Gothic 2 / Addon was horrible sounded like a clown.

I wish they do the recordings at the same time now will probably get delayed by a few months now.
Post Thu May 25, 2006 4:26 am