I got it!!! Yay!! :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - General

Author Thread
Shadeling
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I got it!!! Yay!! :)

I've barely had a chance to play it. Just made a character and thus far, I'm liking what I see. I didn't even have it pre-ordered, I just constantly badgered the poor guys at my local EB until I found out they had extra copies and flew over to the store.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:25 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

I didn't get NWN! I couldn't get to Best Buy last night! I fully plan a fit for tonight if BB is sold out when I get there after work!
''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:02 pm
jellylad
Village Leader
Village Leader

You lucky thing.

I've got to wait about anither 10 days before it hits the shores of good old England.

Back to trundling though the mass expanse of morrowind.

Roll on next week...
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:28 pm
vaticide
Put food in here
Put food in here

I'm glad to have picked it up yesterday. Got to play some of the single player last night, I didn't want to stop playing if that is any indication of how the game might be. I enjoyed it. Now to master the interface...

-vaticide
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:55 pm
OhBrandi
The Pun-Slayer
The Pun-Slayer

Tracking says it hit my area about 5 am this morning. It's a two day ship so it doesn't HAVE to be here until tomorrow, but I may get lucky.

=Member of The Nonflamers' Guild=
=Neverwinter Nights Co-Moderator=
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:54 pm
Shadeling
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I was pleased as punch when I was able to get my hands on two copies, one for a friend's birthday and he was absolutely ecstatic. When I called right when they got their last shipment of the day, there were eight extra copies. I left immediately and when I got to the store, there only four left, two once I walked out of the store.

I usually always pre-order but this time I didn't, I don't know why I neglected to do that for a game I've been waiting on for years but the gamble paid off. Thankfully.

So far I'm having a great time and I haven't even checked out the toolset yet. I'm really liking the third edition feats and the new rules. They're much more streamlined. All I can say is being a druid rocks. My panther companion is so cool.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:49 pm
Gaijin
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Ack....And I'm stuck at work!

Got limited time to play with it last night (just the tutorials)...I'm hoping that the game is going to reward me for playing something other than a Fighter or Mage....My Monk looks really cool

I'm impressed with the look of the graphics so far though and the character creation felt very complete...Could always be better, but still a good start.
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:51 pm