stuck even at the beginning!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
chickentender
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

stuck even at the beginning!

ok, i just went down some thing i'll just call "goblin mountain" at the beginning where there were these beetles i had to run away from because they brought cans of whoop a**.

uh, i just met some guy named lester who says i should reach a farm if i continue "going down". I searched the surrounding area completely and found a cave full of rats that led nowhere but some stone that has numbers on it that does nothing but i don't see any paths to a farm. I've followed the walls in circles around lester's campfire and i don't see any more paths besides that cave that leads nowhere.

Wtf do i do?

thx for your help
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:24 am
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Lester was referring to the path you left to get into the cave with the goblins and beetles, if you go back up through the cave to the path from the tower and follow it down you'll get to where he was talking about. It'll break you in easier than the path you took too.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:28 am