Usergroups
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3 (PC, Single-Player R
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

There have been no official announcements, but rumors abound. I think that they'd be foolish not to make a third game.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:04 pm
Marvelousmark

Kotor 3

An article on www.newsarama.com by the writer of a new KOTOR comic book seemingly confirms that there will be a 3. He said, "As to how long-term, well, there’s going to be another Knights of the Old Republic video game for sure, which will certainly provide some momentum." Great news! Now, if we could just find out how far along they are and when we might see it...!
Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:49 am

I played and beat them both.The first had a good storyline but got frustrating.The secound cool and really hard trying to turn all your team mates into jedi's!I hope they come out with a third.It probally would be a final game so I hope they would make it very long and with a very twisting and interesting storyline.
Post Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:14 pm

Person

Great game

I have finished KotOR 1 & 2 multiple times and am really looking forward to a KotOR 3.

[quote] The secound cool and really hard trying to turn all your team mates into jedi's! -Guest

On KotOR 2, is it really possible to turn all your party members (excluding droids) into jedi?

P.S. Does anyone know if there even will be a KotOR 3???
Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:11 am

Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

The only ones that you can't turn into Jedi are the droids, Mandalore and Hanharr.
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:58 am
totalia

I loved KOTR2. Best game I've ever played. I played it three times and I'm thinking about playing it again. Debating on getting the first one. I can't wait for the third.
Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:52 pm

I think they are going to make KoTOR3 after finishing NWN2.
Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:30 am

Torrigan

Kotor II

To "Person": Yes- You can turn all of the characters in the game into Jedi, save for the droids and Mandalore (this was very sad, Mandalore would have made a cool Jedi).

However, It's somewhat hard to turn all of them into Jedi during the course of a single game unless you know exactly where and when each character's influence chances will be. Never-the-less, it is possible.

Also, it really is worth getting influence with the other characters even though they can't become Jedi (especially HK-47). They add a lot of interesting things to the overall story.
Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:09 am

metadigital
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3 (PC, Single-Play

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
quote:
Originally posted by RPGDot Admin
The third part in the KotOR series. Supposedly powered by an all new engine and a battle system that will put more emphasis on lightsabre fights.<br><br>Show more about this game

I just wanted to ask, are they actually making Kotor 3 or not[?]

Yes.

http://www.vickylloyd.com/
Post Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:17 pm
McTis

Ideas!!

I personally think that the first KotoR were great. Cant seem to remember enjoying an RPG more since the old Baldurs Gate times. I must admit, though, that I was really disapointed with the second KotoR. Not much had changed, and my favorite thing about the game, the light and dark side aspects, hadn't changed at all.
I think that if they are to make a third part in the series, then they should try to implement some more customization to your main character. Forinstance, if you are a dark jedi, and the dark side of the force is starting to change your apperance, then let the player deside wether they want to keep the rotting peace of their body, and then gain certian bonuses to the force but minuses to your strength and vitality, or exchange the rotting body part for a bionicel replacement, giving bonuses to strength and vitality but lowering you abilities with the force.

No matter what they decide to do, I am still gonna buy it..... A Freakin' brilliant game series
Post Mon May 15, 2006 4:11 pm

KOTORIII petition

Sign the petition for KOTOR III

Everyone thats played Star Warz: Nights of the old Republic 1 or 2 and enjoyed it at all, or even simply thought it had a good story should go sign this petition b/c currently LucasArts has canceled the production of KOTOR III. Please go to the website below & sign the petition if you havn't already.
http://www.petitiononline.com/KOTOR3/petition.html
Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:19 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2