Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Please help, think ive wrecked my game!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Tray
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Please help, think ive wrecked my game!!

sup, i got a big problem here, im at the ponit where i need to get proof that xardas is on the good side (curing the eye of innos), i read that i had to get his things from sekobs farm but i need the key, who do i get the key off? if its sekob, i killed him ages ago on accident, is there anyway i can bring him back? if xardas has the key, he never gave it to me the first time and he said he'll be on his way to the circle, i went to the circle and he isnt even there dammit.

please help !!!
Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:05 pm
Rafter II
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Go to this link FAQ and this section "C3.8.Q3 QUEST: The Eye of Innos, continued"

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/gothic_2.txt
Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:58 pm
Tray
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

yea thanks for that, now i know xardas was supposed to give me the key but i still dont have it, and i cant find xardas now, do you know where he will be? i cant find him at the ritual circle, nor his tower

plz help
Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:35 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Tray
and i cant find xardas now, do you know where he will be? i cant find him at the ritual circle, nor his tower

Did you sleep and check again? There are several stone circles in the Game. Are you locating the right one: the Circle of the Sun? Vatras should be there, if you have persuaded him. If Xardas is dead by accident, his corpse might be there as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Tray
now i know xardas was supposed to give me the key but i still dont have it,

As the Walkthrough describes, first, go to Xardas and discuss about your problem.

Once Xardas mentions about Sekob's chest, then you shall have the key, unless you drop it purposedly somewhere.

Are you sure you are unlocking the right chest? AFAIK, there are two chests in Sekob's house. One requires lockpicking, and the other requires the key. The one that requires the key is located in the room where Sekob sits.

And you don't need Sekob alive to complete this quest. In fact, I don't think you need him to complete the Game.

Here is the summary:

1. Pyrokar mistrusts you. You need to do something to persuade him.
  2. Discuss your problem with Xardas, who is either in the tower, or at the Circle of the Sun (you should find Vatras there).
  3. Xardas will give you a key.
  4. Go to Sekob's house, kill the seekers, and open the chest in the room where Sekob normally sits on his sofa.
  5. Grab all the items in the chest, and job done.

Sorry, I can't help much, but good luck in your journey.
Post Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:36 am
Tray
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

aight thanks man ill give it a go
Post Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:17 pm